wittwo

1. TheCubeWizard

How to lube a wittwo with lubix?

HI I wanted to know how to lube a wittwo with lubix. I know there are lots of tutorials on how to lube with spray but I want to use m lubix. Do I use the same method CBC used in his DIY zhanchi tutorial?
  2. Maccoboy

Modding 42mm Zhanchi into 2x2

Hey guys, i know there's gonna be a zhanchi 2x2 coming out soon and yeah i'm probably gonna get one :p but i was also thinking about getting a 42mm zhanchi and a wittwo v1 and modding it into a hybrid 42mm zhanchi 2x2, shouldn't be very hard but i was wondering if anyone has tried this before...
  3. Kesava Kirupa

Unboxing From Fasttech.com

4. M

[Unofficial] 5.34 2x2 Average of 5

Love this cube! Cube: Wittwo 5.34 Average of 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ot8szpCvNQ
  5. B

Selling Modified Wittwo(s)

Recently (about a month ago), I modified my wittwo by putting torpedos into it and doing a quick run over of the edges and corners. Everyone I have talked to likes it, and some people wanted it. I have decided to start selling them, and will sell them for 20-25 usd plus shipping. Each cube comes...
  6. 1

Best 2x2 speedcube?

There have been some relatively new cubes on the market like the wit two (type c), edison (havent heard anything about this one), and the v cube 2a. I already have a lanlan 2x2 but i am starting to speedcube 2x2 also. Is the lanlan still the best speedcube or have any of the newer cubes taken...
  7. ThomasJE

Ultimate Lubix WitTwo (2x2 Cube)

Has anyone tried the Ultimate Lubix WitTwo? If so, post your opinion.
  8. ThomasJE

Hello!

Hello! As you guessed, I'm new. I solve the 3x3x3 cube (my record is 28.90, using a Dayan 5 Zhanchi), and I used to solve the Pyraminx (i think my record was 35.44, using an original Mefferts [I think] before I dropped it :mad:). Hopefully, I will soon get a 2x2x2 (Probably a Lubix WitTwo).
  9. Tall5001

[Review] WitEden Wittwo 2x2x2 Version 1

This thread is for reviews of the Witeden WitTwo 2x2x2 Version 1. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts...