rubik's cube

1. Tony Fisher

Rubik's Cube Bird Feeder

Not a puzzle so I will put this here. Kind of self-explanatory.
  2. Shahir

Cubing Retirement

Do cubers take retirement. Like do we sometimes in the future stop cubing forever. Or stop going to if competition if we can. What do yo think Give your Valuable thoughts
  3. H

[Member Intro] My Introduction

Hello, I am HaiyaAustin, not my real name, i know it sounds weirdo and cringe, but that's me, nothing is weirder than me. I am from Indonesia, i usually use Simple English to communicate on internet. My average is 30 Secs using Full OLL and PLL, My main cube is Moyu Meilong, but i will change...
  4. FB Cubing

2 4x4s and 6x6 vs 3x3 and 7x7 Rubik's cube race

In this video I do a race between 2 4x4s and a 6x6 vs a 3x3 and 7x7! Who will win? Spoiler alert! One dominates!
  5. White KB

Race to Sub-X on 3x3 (2022)

Nobody's made one of these in 2022, so I thought I would... Here's a Race to Sub-X Thread for 3x3! I hope to keep it updated every week, so have fun! The rules are simple: Every week, there's a new set of 12 scrambles posted. You announce what goal you have (e.g. sub-15), then do 12 solves in...
  6. IMG_0200.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

The first picture I ever took of a Rubik's Cube, about two months before I learned to solve one. The one on top is mine, and the bottom one still belongs to my great-grandfather.
  7. mrcubik

How To Solve A Rubik's Cube | Part 2

How To Solve A Rubik's Cube For Beginners Part 2: The second layer. Hey guys, I'm back with how to solve a Rubik's Cube Part 2. Make sure to like and subscribe for Part 3.
  8. mrcubik

How To Solve A Rubik's Cube | Part 1

How To SOLVE A Rubik's Cube for Beginners Part 1! Do you want to learn how to solve a Rubik's Cube? Well this series is for you! I hope you find this video helpful.
  9. Cryptic Cubing Online Competition

Cryptic Cubing Online Competition

Are you looking for a great online cubing competition? Then Cryptic Cubing is for you! We have: Friendly Staff Heaps of roles Active Community Lots of Channels If you want any of this, then join!
  10. N

Cryptic Cubing Discord Server

Are you looking for a great online cubing competition? Then Cryptic Cubing is for you! We have: Friendly Staff Heaps of roles Active Community Lots of Channels If you want any of this, then join!
  11. Cryptic Cubing Discord Server

Cryptic Cubing Discord Server

12. Cool Cube Merch

COOL CUBE MERCH - The ultimate cubing clothing and merchandise shop!

COOL CUBE MERCH - https://coolcubemerch.com/ Best selection of cubing-themed shirts, pillows, socks, and more! PRODUCT CATEGORIES (with links)
 SHIRTS / T-SHIRTS HOODIES BLANKETS PILLOWS SOCKS Beach TOWELS / Bath TOWELS MUGS / BOTTLES PHONE CASES Our mission is to help cube-lovers express...
  13. M&C Cubers

How Many 3x3's Can C solve when M solves a 4x4?

14. GAN 356 X

3x3 My review of the Gan 356 X: Is it worth the money?

Gan is well known for its top of the line cubes that are endorsed by top cubers including Feliks Zemdegs, Max Park, and many others. As of today, they are renowned for their for their unique and groundbreaking innovations, such as their GES nut and GMS systems. Their most recent cube, the Gan...
  15. Tony Fisher

UWR Largest Rubik's Cube to be carried by a stag beetle

Since my previous videos of beetles holding a 5.6mm cube and a 10mm cube the world has been waiting with baited breath for the record to be broken. Well now it has. This Goliath insect was able to hold a whopping 15mm Maru Rubik's Cube.
  16. starcuber

Sub 6 on skewb

Hey guys I am sub 8 on skewb and my pb average of 5 is 4.50 is there any way I can get sub six
  17. TorbinRoux

[Unofficial] 10.64 average of 5 with 7.88 single!

Decent average
  18. TorbinRoux

[Unofficial] 22.15 One Handed Average of 12

I got a couple sub-20 singles while doing the Sunday Contest, so I figured I'd post this. Pretty happy about it:) Any advice?
  19. D

Rubiks cube: Backup Tips, Tricks and Techniques (for mistakes)

Hello, I've made a video of Rubik's cube backups for when you mess up. There are tricks for all speeds (well maybe not world class), and they go from when there are 2 swapped pieces on your cross, to recover the 4x4 when you made a mistake in the OLL parity algorithm: So here it is: I...
  20. mpcuber1

Erno Rubik +1'd my post

I know this may seem kind of cheesy or lame, but I thought it was cool that Erno Rubik liked my post. :)