yuxin

1. BirdCubing

Is the Yuxin Little Magic Pyraminx M Worth It?

My Main for Pyraminx is the MFJS MeiLong Pyraminx. I was thinking about getting new puzzles a while ago and was thinking about getting a 2x2 or 4x4 and now I am thinking about getting a New Pyraminx I looked at a lot of options on Pyraminx and I found that the Yuxin Little magic Pyraminx M is...
  2. UMichSpeedCubist

YuXin Teraminx (new release)

I just scrambled and solved centers on this newly released Teraminx. It turns about as well as expected if you have the YuXin Gigaminx. Of course it doesn't turn as well as their Gigaminx, but it's not bad. It's fairly heavy tho and will tire you out if you keep it off the table, so you probably...
  3. CubeStopCubing

Yuxin Little Magic 2x2 M | Trash or Tresure?

I love this cube and it was my main for a long time. Here is my review from a long time ago. Make sure to check out my channel and subscribe!
  4. YuXin Little Magic Megaminx v1 (2018)

YuXin Little Magic Megaminx v1 (2018)

An ootb (out of the box) pic of my YuXin Little Magic Megaminx. Also my Quizlet profile picture.
  5. sillyturdle

ALL SOLD 19 puzzles (9 Magnetized) including Valk3M, YLM9x9, Monster go M, RS2M - 125 shipped US

ALL HAVE SOLD I’ve been having some trouble trying to sell locally and it's got to the point where I just need them gone. I realize that the price is almost suspiciously low but I would literally give them away if anyone were in driving distance. There are some great cubes, and some not so...
  6. I'm A Cuber

Yuxin club/cult

So, there wasn’t one for Yuxin. Reasons you should join the yuxin club/cult: 1: The little magic series is the best budget series, as they have all wca events except clock, and are really good cubes. 2: They were the first ones with a good 7x7, the Hayes7 3: They have a really good squan...
  7. F

YuXin 11x11

Selling my Yuxin pillow 11x11, dont use it very much. It is missing a few stickers. Not sure how much to sell it for. Any comments appreciated!
  8. Humble Cuber

Yuxin Little Magic VS Cyclone Boys Megaminx | Comparison Video

9. H perm

[Review] YuXin Little Magic 9x9: First thoughts and impressions

YuXin Little Magic 9x9 review / commentary I recently got this in the mail yesterday (for $35 you can buy it here), and I was immediately awed by its size. At 90 mm, this cube is a giant in the collection, assuming this is your first non-WCA big cube. Here's how it looks with a checkerboard...
  10. Zain_A24

[Review] Yuxin Huanglong 5x5M - Opinions, Thoughts

Yuxin Huanglong 5x5M – My Honest Opinions… Sections: Review of Store – KewbzUK Review of Cube – Yuxin Huanglong 5x5M OOTB Lube + Tension Break-in Performance Analysis Final Thoughts Review of Store General Info Name: KewbzUK Link: https://www.kewbz.co.uk/ I got this cube from KewbzUK since I...
  11. Fukuoka Kengo James

Budget 7x7 comparison

Which one is the best budget 7x7?
  12. Fukuoka Kengo James

Best 3x3 comparison

WCA hardware comparison threads: Best 2x2 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/best-2x2-comparison-new.74709/ Budget 3x3 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/budget-3x3-comparison.75201/ Budget high-end 3x3 comparison...
  13. Fukuoka Kengo James

Budget Square-1 comparison

Which one is the best budget square1? Let's see from the poll result!
  14. abunickabhi

5x5 QiYi QiZheng S and Yuxin Little Magic 5x5 Review: RouxNBlind Test

15. Scubadoo79

Help Please! STRANGE internal piece on my Little Magic 6x6x6 that might be causing cube to catch???

Hey cubers, I’m pretty new to cubing, so if I sound ignorant, I’m blaming my inexperience. I just bought a Little Magic 6x6x6. Every side turns, so I’m sure the pins are in the right orientation(plus, there are interlocking prongs on the core, and one side is higher than the other on each...
  16. PerfectSledge

[Help Thread] Mgc 2x2M vs Little Magic 2x2M

Which one should be better to start off with? Mgc 2x2 M or the Yuxin Little Magic 2x2 M This would be my first 2x2 and my first magnetic puzzle. Put down your thoughts they will really help me choosing a better one. I already average SUB 25 on 3x3.
  17. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...