birthday

1. Nmile7300

Happy Birthday, Erno!

Today is Erno Rubik's 77th birthday. Happy Birthday to the legend himself, the one who started it all! I think it would be cool for us to say thanks to him by posting about how cubing has affected our lives. I'll start. Cubing has been a hobby of mine for over 3 years now. In those 3 years, I...
  2. starcuber

My Birthday

hey guys today is my birthday
  3. W

Birthday Cubes 11x11 or Teraminx.

I Don't Know Which One To Get. Condiering They Are Around The Same Price. I Don't Know. I Like The 11x11 But Is It That Much Of A Challenge If You Can Sub 6 the 7x7. And I Can't Do A Gigaminx So Should I Get THe Teraminx? What Do You Guys Think?
  4. Reisen Bunny

SELA IS LEGAL DRINKING AGE, NEEDS TO MAKE MALT LIQUOR VIDEO

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?19072-Drunk-guy-calling-me-out HEY GUYS So last year some dirty guy "called out" Sarah into making a malt liquor video. It was pretty much his drunk ass talking about how her knuckles are going to die and how she needs to get some malt liquors...
  5. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...