race

1. TheSpeedSkewber

JDAW6 vs TheSpeedSkewber - Race to Sub 5 Skewb average, apparently.

So, yeah. Me and @JDAW6 are racing to get sub 5 average in skewb. Whether you are sub-5 or not will be determined via an ao100. We will put our results in this thread. Currently at the time of writing this i am pretty sick so i womt be practicing until i've recovered, which will be just in time...
  2. caleb_g

Downsolve Competition

So, I just randomly had this idea for a fun competition. The idea is to take a 3x3 scramble, and you can solve it however you want to. You can use AI to find the best solution, or just find a fast solution yourself- the idea is to get the fastest time possible with the scramble. I am not super...
  3. teboecubes

3x3 Race To Be Featured In A YouTube Video

I'm a YouTuber who's making a video where I race 100 people on 3x3, but only 45 people have signed up to race me so far. So I need your help (pls). The races will all be held on a VC in my Discord server, it's just one 3x3 solve, and if we race, you'll be in a YouTube video and possibly get a...
  4. teboecubes

Can I Beat Arjun Maggo In A Rubik's Cube Race?

5. Sub1Hour

Race to sub x on 2-7 relay

Race thread for 2-7, nothin more, nothin less.
  6. ProStar

About "Race to Sub-X" Threads (+ List of Active Threads)

(Mods, please don't move this thread) "Race to Sub-X" threads are unofficial competitions held on the forums. The point is for you set a goal to try to beat for a specific puzzle, and if you surpass your goal for three consecutive rounds(a new round is held every week, format is usually Ao12)...
  7. 2018AMSB02

Race to Sub-X on Redi Cube!

This thread is similar to Ciparo's Race to Sub-X on 3x3. Every week I will post 12 scrambles for Redi Cube generated by cstimer. Anyone can join, just set a goal, and post your times and ao12. Every week I will post a list of graduates who have met their goal three weeks in a row. Good Luck...
  8. C

Race to be sub-x Square-1!

Hello! So this is similar to ciparos race to be sub x 3x3 but for square 1. Each week I will post 5 scrambles. (But if anyone wants it to be 12 let me know!) You will set a goal for yourselves and if you reach it 3 times you will graduate and can create a new goal. So let’s get started! All...
  9. Ciparo

2020 Race to sub-x on a 3x3

Thanks to you guys, this competition is already running for more then a year! Every monday I will post 12 scrambles for a 3x3 race. Everybody can join in. Just post your goal, times and average. You become a graduate, when you meet your personal goal for 3 consecutive tries. Above 10 seconds...
  10. C

Race to Sub-13

Hi guys, I was looking for a "Race to sub-13", but it seems that doesn't currently exist, which makes me sad, so I decided to make one myself! Rules 1. Be honest. If you're getting times of 12 seconds or less in the first round, I won't consider your times in the standings. This is for...
  11. ViliusRibinskas

Race to sub x on a 4x4

Hello to the forum competition the race to sub X on a 4x4! My 2x2 race thread is pretty popular so i decided to make a new 4x4 race thread because another one has died, so yeah. Put what amount of seconds you want to reach and method you are using, you average for round and your times, and once...
  12. YouCubing

YouCubing Weekly Pyraminx Race Thread!

Hello, and welcome to the YouCubing Weekly Pyraminx Race Thread! This thread will contain all of the weekly competitions, and I will post when the weekly competition is done. I assume you know how to scramble the Pyraminx, so let's go with the first round! This will be an average of 12...
  13. R

Skewb Race to sub-??

Many previous skewb races have failed :( so I made this! Let's Go! Pick a goal amount of seconds you wish to reach, and once you get 3 Ao12's lower than that in a row, you pass and can start a new goal! Have fun!
  14. R

Pyraminx Race to sub-??

I mean there hasn't been a post on the last one in awhile, and I can get on like every week, so... let's go! Put what amount of seconds you want to reach, and once you pass that three weeks in a row, you pass, and you can try a different goal. Pretty self-explanatory. (I will also try to make a...
  15. MFCuber

SpeedSolving Pyraminx Race Week 1

Welcome to the SpeedSolving Forums Pyraminx Competition, or SSFPC for short! Each week, I will post one set of scrambles for you to do an average of 5. Before the end of the week, you must post all of your times and your average. The winners will be chosen by 2 categories, averages and singles...
  16. Ordway Persyn

Skewb Race Thread

Hello this is a thread dedicated to breaking time barriers on skewb. I will submit scrambles for an average of 12 use the scrambles and do a timed average of 12 there are many time barriers to race for. The ones I have made are sub-15, 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4.5, 4 seconds (you may request your...
  17. molarmanful

Cube Race Simulation Bot

I just made a cube bot that you can race against here: http://s.codepen.io/molarmanful/debug/bNqpxY? 1. Adjust the bot's TPS to a preferred scramble setting. If you want to follow the bot scramble, I would recommend a lower setting. 2. Generate a scramble. Do the scramble (the bot will also...
  18. PixelWizard

Pyraminx Race

Hello together This is the official Pyraminx Race Thread. Information: - This Race is build on trust, so please be honest :) - A new Round starts every Wednesday (Noon to Midday in North- and Southamerica, Evening in Europe/Africa and Night in Asia/Australia) - Stages are: Sub-12 / 10 / 8 / 6...
  19. AlexCube

TPS (turns per second) race!

So in this race I'll give you a new algorithm every friday and announce 3 winners (they don't win anything, just get popularity) The winner is who got the biggest TPS on that algorithm :) Then there is a point system, let's say we have 10 competitors. The first will get 10 points, second 9...