sub 15

1. IwasHere

I can average sub 15 for 10-30 solves, then my times go up.

Did anybody experience that too? I sometimes (at least one a day) get just sub 15 or 15/16s. I have that for like 10-30 solves and have ao5s wich are sub 15 and even ao12s. That are mostly normal, fullstep solves. Not just the ones, in wich I particulary know the oll( still learning, i know like...
  2. teboecubes

4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20 / Sub-15)

3. teboecubes

4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20 / Sub-15)

4. edd5190

Accomplishment Thread

A thread for accomplishments, hence the title, "Accomplishments Thread". Just post your accomplishments here. I decided to make an accomplishments thread because they have one in TwistyPuzzles and I think it would be nice to have one here too. I'll start: I've finally gotten around to...
  5. D

[Unofficial] 3x3 14.96 avg5 + 11.96 single

Here's a sub15 avg5 I got, as well as a 11.96 single (btw my pb avg5 is 14.01). Part of a 16.09 avg25 (I also got a 15.57 avg12) Any tips for improving are accepted :)
  6. L

[Unofficial] First 3x3 solve on camera: 14.84

So I decided to make my own solving video after years of watching other people's videos. It definately gave my a new perspective of my weak/strong points. It was quite a good solve for me, I hope you like it :). I guess i will be making more videos as I really enjoyed making this one :p...
  7. S

[Unofficial] CFOP Ao5 - 14.127

Hi. I'm new on youtube.
  8. leonparfitt

[Unofficial] Rubik's clock avg5 14.00

two weeks ago i took apart my old rubiks clock, i cleaned it out and chucked a load of lubix in there. it felt gummy at first part after working it in it became really nice. ive ssince then ive dropped my average by 5 seconds. i call this the Lubix clock if any one has any tips or comments...
  9. jskyler91

Example TPS Solves and a Few Tips (Video)

I made this video for all of those cubers who are stuck at specific time barriers and would like to see the speed they need in order to overcome those barriers. Most importantly, this video is meant to be a visual example of the tps required to overcome certain barriers.The barriers I discuss...
  10. PandaCuber

[Unofficial] First Sub 15 on Video With Monkey Reaction.

I hesitated so much on LSE, but im soo happpyyyy!
  11. jskyler91

What are the Hardest Plateaus to Overcome?

Hey guys, I haven't been on the forum much lately because I have been really busy with work and an internship, but I thought I would post this because I have been curious about this topic and I would like to compile some information about it. Just so you guys know I did do a search and I found a...
  12. ncube

Unstable sub-20 avg

I've been descending through the sub-20s for a about a month, but now I have a problem. Earlier this week, my avg of 12 was 14.9, but now it is very unstable (13-18). I think my main problem is debating whether to focus on look-ahead or turning speed, and how to get better at looking ahead. Any...
  13. chikato_tan

How do I get sub 15 on 3x3?

my average is 18.xxs , that is my huge archivement , but now i one to sub 15s , can anyone guide me what to do , what should i practise ??? thank you
  14. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...