tall5001

1. M

[Review] FangCun 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the FangCun 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle...
  2. ~Phoenix Death~

[Review] 50mm DaYan ZhanChi 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the 50mm DaYan ZhanChi 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on...
  3. Tall5001

[Review] ShengShou 8x8x8

This thread is for reviews of the ShengShou 8x8x8. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle...
  4. Tall5001

[Review] ShengShou 7x7x7

This thread is for reviews of the ShengShou 7x7x7. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle...
  5. BrainOfSweden

[Review] DaYan GuHong 3x3x3 Version 2

This thread is for reviews of the DaYan GuHong 3x3x3 Version 2. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts...
  6. Hays

[Review] ShengShou 6x6x6

This thread is for reviews of the ShengShou 6x6x6. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle...
  7. Tall5001

[Review] DaYan LingYun 3x3x3 Version 2

This thread is for reviews of the LingYun 3x3x3 Version 2. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  8. Tall5001

[Review] WitEden Wittwo 2x2x2 Version 1

This thread is for reviews of the Witeden WitTwo 2x2x2 Version 1. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts...
  9. Tall5001

Yau 4x4 Walkthough Solves (Please Help) --Tall5001

WQhP6PZT7kI My main reason for posting this is 1 to ask for help with my Yau and see what i need to do to get better! Also i would like to help other that are just learning the method figure out what to do with some examples. So please help me out and leave comments below to let me know what...
  10. Tall5001

[Video] Lubix Torpedo Mod (Remake in HD) ---Tall5001

eOkcXN0VE9o This is just a Remake to show how to do the Lubix mod with the tools you can buy from lubix. Also its in HD so you know what to do and can see better. Love you Donovan and Ben hope you like it!
  11. Tall5001

[Review] Alpha CC

This thread is for reviews of the Alpha CC 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle...
  12. Tall5001

[Review] DaYan ZhanChi 3x3x3 Prototype

This thread is for reviews of the DaYan Zhanchi 3x3x3 Prototype. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts...