yulong

1. teboecubes

Solving A TRANSPARENT Rubik's Cube! | #shorts

2. KeshatreCubing

Selling 3 3x3 speed cubes!

Hello I'm selling 3 Used 3x3x3 speed cubes: A Lubix 54.6mm Fangshi(White with black caps), A Force-Cube YJ Yulong modded, stickered and lubed a lot similarly to a camcuber zhanchi. And an over-modded guhong v2. Right now these cubes are about 12-30 USD each. Yet, I am always...
  3. Z

What to do for a 40-45 second solver?

I know intuitive F2L, 2-look OLL, and half of the PLLs, use a stickerless zhanchi (and just ordered a YuLong), but yet i still have a 45 second average :confused:. Any tips on how to improve quickly? Thanks!
  4. CubeCow

FeiWu vs YuLong?

Which is better for a beginner cuber: A Cyclone boys' FeiWu, or A YJ Yulong. I would also like a status comparison. Thanks!
  5. V

Diference between all YJ **long cubes (in images)

Hi, i hope this can help anyone to decide, as you can see in the photo i did a mix of other photos to see better the diference between them, even if its little, that changes the cube feel. I havent compared the corners because they are exactly the same in them. only the edges change. As you can...
  6. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...