fingertricks

1. brododragon

New Easy-to-Understand Fingertrick Notation!

I'm gonna make this as short as possible, because I don't like reading or writing long things. Now that that's out of the way, I can share my idea with you. There are four parts to this system: Regrips, Moves, and Hand Motions, Rotations Regrips: To signal a regrip, you start with R or L for...
  2. C

[Help Thread] Need some help with Finger Tricks

Hi cubers! I would like to know which fingers you use when turning the sides of the cube or if you have any tips for different situations :) Thanks
  3. teller

F2L - Stuck flipped edges (video)

Not difficult cases to perform intuitively, but these rotationless solutions are short and sweet. Enjoy! 8t0xHjes3sw Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t0xHjes3sw M U' R U M' U R' R U S' R' U R S R' r' U L' U' r U' L R' F R' F' R U' R For the first case, I...
  4. R

[Unofficial] Best fingertrick ever!

:)
  5. luhdi

Original PLL video: algorithms and fingertricks

With this video You can choose which PLL you want to see just by clicking on it. When you are on the video of one PLL you can click on "back to the Homepage" to watch other PLLs. If you want to see it directly on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpocGD23o4Y
  6. luhdi

Exercice to improve fingertricks

These are just some exercice I often use to improve fingertricks and tps. This is not exhaustive !
  7. muhammad jihan

Rubik's Cube OH PLL Fingertricks

here is my very first tutorial video, sorry if it's bad or maybe i made some mistakes on it :(
  8. jskyler91

[video] "Advanced" Fingertricks (Cross, F2L, OLL/PLL)

Hello Speedsolving.com'ers, After receiving many requests about the random fingertricks I do I decided to make a video on all of the universally useful ones. Let me know what you guys think. I didn't do any move cancelations stuff such as WV or VH or COLL/ OLLCP seeing as how those are more...
  9. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...
  10. C

[Help Thread] Finger Tricks Discussion and Help

Guides How to guide: clicky Exercises and tips: clicky Les Finger Tricks (French): clicky Videos