pll

1. GeographicalCuber

Geographicalcuber's NEW progression thread - Road to full CFOP

This is my new progression thread, and these are my current goals: •Full CFOP (I am learning OLL and have nearly finished PLL except for g-perms) •Learning 3-BLD •Sub-30 sq-1
  2. FennCubing

Can someone recommend an easier Z perm alg?

Is there a quicker algorithm for the Z perm that's still easy to pick up? My current alg is for it is M2 U’ M U2 M’ U’ M2 U M2 U’ M U2 M’ U’ M2 U’.
  3. TheSpeedSkewber

Speedsolving 3x3 Switch Up + TPS Time Trials 2023 | Started

Speedsolving Time Trials 2023 Main Event: PLL Time Attack Events PLL Time Attack 3x3 Beginner PLL Time Attack And just for fun- 3x3 Beginner's method only NOTE FOR BEGINNER PLL ATTACK The PLLs are T, Y, Ua, Ub, Z and H. NOTE FOR PLL TIME ATTACK For submissions below 35 seconds i require...
  4. Roman

PLL Recognition trainer (bestsiteever)

https://bestsiteever.ru/pll_recognition Couldn't find the tool that's fully keyboard-driven and gives you immidiate response when you misguessed the PLL. So just as usual I've made my own, enjoy!
  5. VincentCuber

Watch me practice PLL and give advice ENDED

Watch me practice PLL on a zoom meeting and give advice. Or, just watch me practice and chat with me in the chat! Meeting ID: 575 379 5825 Password: ZB8mtX
  6. VincentCuber

Good Algorithms Thread

Ok, this might already exist, but this is just an thread for good algs. That is really all this is for. This might be in the wrong type of discussion, so move it if you need to. I hope this helps people in some way. Bye!
  7. CR4FT3RTW0CUB35

NATHANAEL'S PROGRESSION THREAD, GOING FOR SUB 20 ON 3X3, sub-5 on 2x2 and more

I recently learned F2L and I wanna get some tips to achieve sub 20 average FEEL FREE TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST (NOT TOO BRUTAL) AND SHARE WHATEVER TIPS YOU HAVE 😁
  8. D

what algorithms for pll do you use?

I was just wondering about posting a post, and this idea came to my head. ''what pll alg do you use?''
  9. GAN Lover

A poll about PLLs

ps: L perm = Ja perm
  10. D

Should I view AUF as a part of PLL or it’s own thing?

I have a question: Should I view my AUF as a part of my PLL algorithm or should I view it as it’s entire separate part. What I’m asking for is this: If I do a J perm, and my AUF was a U’, if I did the algorithm, should I view the J perm as a J perm with a U’ at the end or as just a J perm and...
  11. SollsIsCool

Mastermorphix last layer help

Im able to get to last layer, I do oll, then pll but I always get a bunch of different parities! Most common ones are 2 edge swap or 2 corner swap. Usually I just do a bunch of old and hope I get lucky but what is the proper way to do it? Thanks!
  12. melvynp

Algs trainer

Hi everyone, i'm a french developer who've made an online app to train our speed at PLL, OLL and COLL. The app look like this, and you can practice over 3 modes : Classical : You choose the perm you want in the perm list (with "select" buttons) Random : The app choose a perm randomly before...
  13. V Achyuthan

Mehta OS breaker? Petrus OS

Note : No offense to Mehta Method with a title Recently I have been experimenting with Petrus OS I am trying to find a good way to do Petrus OS. Rather than just looking for a best case from a specific set during a solve this is because APB is the best version of petrus (for now) even if you get...
  14. PLL Algsheet (2018)

PLL Algsheet (2018)

When I was learning PLL, I used this sheet of paper to help me do it.
  15. A

2 look OLL/PLL Algs

Getting into cubing. I average 2 minutes with beginner's method but I have to read off of my computer screen all of the algs for 2 look oll/pll. What would you suggest i do to learn these algs and memorize them?
  16. CubeRed

| CubeReds progression | Road to sub 15 3x3 against CFOP INC | Journey to sub 1 4x4|

PROGRESSION Road to sub 20 Day 1 Today, I am posting a progression thread to keep my practice regular and plan what to learn and improve. My competition is a day ahead, so I am going to be prepared as best as I can. I will be updating this thread every day Plan: Review all the PLLs I learnt...
  17. Waffles

T perm and Y perm AUF problems

So when I have a U’ AUF on T perm or Y perm (or any algorithm that ends with an F’) I do it with my middle finger. Sometimes the S layer will destabilise and pretty much ruin the solve. I kind of want to know if anyone else has this problem (RS3M 2020) and how to fix it because I ruined a 10.03...
  18. patricKING

My website Speedcubism

This is going to be the official place where I discuss ideas, and update my site. Everything I have posted before have led here. The link is: shorturl.at/bejwE I also need some help in making the site. If there is somebody who would like to help, but doesn't know anything about websites, I...
  19. T Perm Drilling

T Perm Drilling

Times going down as I warm up for the day
  20. Eamon

My own PLL Alg and Recog sheet!

I recently created a PLL alg and recog sheet, go check it out! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-UDK15eMV71Dh6IsPttBREc8-gRRfOBaA_9vxJygdXI/edit#gid=0