south

1. G

Atlanta Competition

I would like to get a competition started in Atlanta Georgia. Atlanta is a great hub in the south east of the US with many great venues and hotels. i work in the event industry during the day so im very familiar with atlanta and the surrounding area. The southeast needs some more competitions...
  2. P

Any cubers in Oklahoma?

Any Okies? I would imagine not since all I've heard of are the ones I've taught... It would be cool to know some people who cube in my area. (Sounds like a dating site ad)
  3. SnipeCube

Cube Meetup in Greenville, South Carolina!

Hello everyone! Me and another cuber have officially set up a meet up in the Upstate. It is planned for March 15th, at Cleveland Park. It will be from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM If you can come, Comment here, or Message me. I want to get an approximate headcount. Please bring all your puzzles...
  4. SnipeCube

Greenville SC Unofficial Competition!

I was wondering if you think we should have a Greenville/Upstate Unofficial Rubiks Cube Competition. Events Would Be: 2x2 3x3 3x3 BLD 3x3 MultiBLD 3x3 OH 4x4 5x5 6x6 7x7 Pyraminx And Megaminx! If you guys would come, Leave a comment! We will try to set up a date! I was thinking to...
  5. TomWood

South Australian Speedcubers

I know there is a thread looking for SA cubers but its three years old and I'm wondering how many of you are still out there or new? Even if you're in Australia not just SA where are you all haha