crc

1. B

How to use CRC silicone spray on cube?

Hello, I just bought some CRC heavy duty silicone spray. I just want to know how to lube my cube with it. Any help is appreciated, Thanks!
  2. C

My ZhanChi's always been underwhelming. Is it possible to botch a cube?

I've almost always found my v1 Guhong to be strictly better. Not better in a "oh, well, they're both good, but I get slightly faster times with the Guhong" kind of way, but just plain superior. They're both lubed with CRC Silicone. The ZhanChi is tensioned so loose that it sometimes pops --...
  3. E

CRC 2-26 Electrical Grade?

It says it's safe to use on plastic, but it also says it contains petroleum distillates which I've heard melts cubes. Is this lube safe to use and will it work? Thanks.
  4. S

CRC vs Jigaloo? Which one gives the best result and do any of them do anything bad?

Hi, I have just ordered some Lubix for my main cubes. But the other cubes I don't want to waste Lubix on it, because Lubix is quite expensive. So im lost between getting CRC or Jigaloo. Of course I definetly don't want it doing something bad to my cube, but if none of them do anything...
  5. kprox1994

[Help Thread] Lubrication Thread

I keep seeing all of these questions about lube. I think it would be good to keep lubrication questions all in one thread about where to buy and what lube to use for what cubes. Lube Types (Descriptions by Thrawst) Lubix is like UN Security Council resolutions: it's not a be all end all...