algorithims

1. BradleyGallella

OLL & PLL Alternative, EOCPLL / CPEOLL Modern Algorithm Sheet

EOCPLL is an algorithm set that reduces a random last layer case to a 2 Gen last layer case by orienting the edges and permuting the corners in one algorithm, where then the last player can be solved with 1 out of 84 different 2GLL algorithms (which is a subset of ZBLL that can be solved...
  2. VincentCuber

Good Algorithms Thread

Ok, this might already exist, but this is just an thread for good algs. That is really all this is for. This might be in the wrong type of discussion, so move it if you need to. I hope this helps people in some way. Bye!
  3. VincentCuber

Alg sets?

Please put all of the Alg sets that you know in the poll. Feel free to comment on what you know, and any I missed. You can find most of these on algdb.net and speedcubedb.com. I also like cuberoot.me, but you can use any of those to learn these.
  4. 1001010101001

Algs for orienting both layer corners while preserving EO?

Hello, I am solving using Human Thistlethwaite for fun. However, the corner orientation feels inefficient orienting two at a time with R' D L2 D' R. Assuming 7 corner OLL cases, and compensating for 3 corner twists configurations I estimate around 150 algorithms, and possible under 100 with...
  5. brododragon

How to Memorize Algorithms Quicker

I've seen many beginners complain about algs being hard to memorize, and everyone's been there. So I decided to make a guide to help even intermediate and advanced cubers memorize algs. This is a constant WIP, and I am fine with changing something if you see a problem. Most Important Rule: You...
  6. C

Has anybody made an algorithim generator for Tablets?

The same as the title. Also if this isnt a thing, @Sion or @KAINOS would you mind coding one? Or anyone that has the skills and resources. My family only has a family laptop and they don’t want me downloading anything on it so this would be really nice for generating algs for my method. If so...
  7. 8

How to avoid confusion and not pause frequently ?

Hi Everyone, I am 35+ Yrs old and new to speed cubing. Currently I solve a 3X3 using beginners method in approximately 1:30 but working towards learning CFOP. Earlier I never cared for speed but now since its speed cubing for me , I would like to get your advice on certain issues I am facing ...
  8. rubikmaster

Full List of LPELL Algorithms

Hi, everyone. So here's my list of all of the 48 LPELL algorithms. LPELL is a method that inserts the last F2L pair while simultaneously orienting and permuting the edges of the last layer. This is the first and currently the only full list of LPELL algs. Make sure to check it out by clicking...
  9. Ross The Boss

New(?) Roux Alg Set: EO + RF Flip

Hey, guys. I have never seen a collection of algorithms for solving step 4a of LSE (EO) and fixing a missoriented F2B edge, so i decided to put one together. I go into more detail on the validity and statistics involved in the attached file: I think you could call this set "odd EO" because at...
  10. D

One algorithm for megaminx?

I have recently learned the One algoritm method for solving 3x3. I did the beginners version of Fridrich before (and still do, - the one algoritm isn't that interesting and especially not fast at all, - but it's very easy to learn/teach and I believe a good introduction to cubing) My question...
  11. S

The "Request an Alg" Thread

So, I'm working on another lolmethod. If someone can help me with alg-finding, that would be awesome; others can now and later use this thread to request help with alg-generation/finding for odd systems that they're working on. What I need is this: The flipped edge ELS cases with each 6 CPLL...