cubes

1. VincentCuber

Which Moyu Cube Should I Buy?

Which cube should I buy? There are about 10 popular moyu cubes out there, so I need some input.
  2. Cuber Score

Redesign Cube Company Logos

Okay, we all love companies like GAN and Moyu, but a lot of their logos suck. So, let's redesign them. I'll start: I think the Yo cube's logo is cool and all, but it could be better. So, I would replace the o in Yo with the Cubehead logo.
  3. H

Good mains for 3BLD?

I'm pretty new to 3bld and I wanna get really into it, but my rs3m simply won't do. There are no good videos explaining which cubes are main worthy for bld. Please give me 3 options: budget, quality and expensive.
  4. itzwoyingg

How many cubes do you own?

Just wondering how many cubes do you guys own. I own about 10 cubes. - 3x3 x3 - Pyraminx - Skewb - Megaminx - 4x4 - 5x5 - Mirror Cube - 2x2
  5. T

Selling my Cubing Collection (steals) in AUD

Hi everyone, I am selling my collection, based in brisbane can ship aus wide All prices negotiable and in AUD From left to right top to bottom MGC 4x4 $15 YJ mini 4x4 $10 Gan 356 11M Pro $40 Moyu Wrm 2020 $30 Qiyi Ms $5 Yj mini 3x3 $10 Yuxin little magic m $10 moyu wrm $25 Gan 354m $20 RS3M...
  6. Earth Mosaic (Mosaic Making Part IV)

Earth Mosaic (Mosaic Making Part IV)

When a mosaic is half-finished, it looks like this. Mosaics are typically done in 5 cube by 5 cube squares that fit in a box like the one shown.
  7. Boxes of Cubes (Moasic Making Part III)

Boxes of Cubes (Moasic Making Part III)

Before the cubes are placed into the frame, they must first come out of packing boxes and then get scrambled to the proper states. Shown here are the boxes and the template sheets.
  8. All cubes get stickered...

All cubes get stickered...

A screenshot from a cool video made by The Cubicle that I saw in 2019.
  9. First Picture on my New Phone!

First Picture on my New Phone!

I got an iPhone X, and its camera is comparatively amazing versus the Polaroid iSO 48. Also, cubes!
  10. Tall stack of cubes (2018)

Tall stack of cubes (2018)

The title pretty much says it all.
  11. CrazyCubes Logo (2018)

CrazyCubes Logo (2018)

Back when my YouTube name was CrazyCubes, I made a cool logo with a bunch of my cubes.
  12. Line of Cubes (2018)

Line of Cubes (2018)

A really cool side view representation of my January 2018 cube collection.
  13. B

Selling used cubes for cheap prices!

CELERITAS Moyu Aosu GTS2M (the lube hasn't worn out) $30 ALREADY LUBED Shengshou Clock (Much better than ootb because lubed) $8 Lingao Clock $5 Qiyi Qiheng S Megaminx $5 GAN 249 V2 M $13 YJ Yulong (discontinued on thecubicle.com but i am still selling it) $5
  14. C

SOLD! NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Hello, I am moving and don't have room to take my cubes with me. I don't really use them anymore and was hoping to sell them as a set. Would be willing to sell a few separately but not all of them separately. I have multiple 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4, as well as megaminx, pyraminx, stack mat timer...
  15. D

Favorite 3x3 Cubes in each price range?

Share your favorite cubes in each price range here: My favorites: 0-5 $(usd) Black Kirin v2 5-10$: Rs3m and Thunderclap v3m 10-15$: I don't like anything here, but the feiwu m is the closest 15- 20$: Valk 3, monster go 3x3m(really good) 20-25$: Gts2, Tengyun v1 M 25-30$: Tengyun v2(totally...
  16. P

[Help Thread] Yulong v2 m x Mf3RS2

Hey, guys, what's better? Yulong V2M or Mf3RS2 Magnetic(custom)?
  17. 2018AMSB02

Selling or Trading Valk 3 Mini, Valk 3, and X-Man Wingy Skewb.

Hi! I stumbled upon some high-quality cubes that I don't use anymore, and am willing to sell or trade them. If you have a cube that you would be willing to trade, please offer that before selling it, as I would much rather new puzzles. For all of these puzzles, you pay shipping, and it will be...
  18. cubestack

Buying Cubes in Hong Kong

Hey everyone! I will be visiting Hong Kong for a week on 22 Dec, and I was wondering if I could purchase any cubes while I am there. Because a number of shops do ship from Hong Kong, such as mefferts, so I was wondering if anyone living there or anyone who knows can advise me regarding this...
  19. collinbxyz

Free Gift?

I ordered my cube4you.'us' cube about.....3-4 weeks ago. And only last Wednesday was it shipped, so I think I should be getting it tomorrow, but I am wondering, would he usually add an extra item since he made this mistake? I haven't seen the email, but my mom just said it was shipped, so I...