review

1. T

Cubelelo Lube Service for RS3M 2021 Review?

Just the title.
  2. TheSpeedSkewber

[Review] TheSpeedSkewber Compares Budget-Midrange-Flagship Skewbs

Hey guys! I see sometimes people asking what skewb they should get for X reason with X budget. In this thread I will compare skewbs. Budget: QiYi QiCheng Moyu Meilong Skewb I would go with the Moyu Meilong if you are really on a budget but in my opinion I wouldn't buy any budget skewbs...
  3. FenTheGoat

Weilong V9 vs YS3M

I want to get a new cube but I’m stuck on these 2 options. I’ve heard good things from both. If there isn’t decent amount of responses, I’ll get the cheapest one. Edit: added Tornado v3 Edit 2: does anyone have all 3 cubes?
  4. Bingus Ringus McDingus

3x3 The ShengShou (or SengSo) YuFeng 3x3: the most bizarre conundrum of literally everything.

I'm going to start out by saying that this cube is polarizing. Not in a good or bad way, but it's extremely weird. ShengShou making a flagship? Weird. ShengShou making a cube with three separate magnet systems? Even weirder. And all that for $20 USD? I'm perplexed. Unboxing is a pleasant...
  5. teboecubes

The $60 Rubik's Brand Cube From The Future (Rubik's Connected)

6. teboecubes

Why CubeHead's Yoo Cube Is My New Main (Unboxing)

7. teboecubes

Speedcube Reviews THEN vs NOW (Skit) | #shorts

8. Shrek

[Review] Main 3x3 and why you use it

What is Ur main and why do u use it? U can talk about any cube not just 3x3 My main is the Qiyi warrior w andd I use it cuz I'm broke and I can't afford any better cube lol
  9. teboecubes

I Unboxed TheCubicle’s $3, $5, $10, and $25 MYSTERY PUZZLES And Compared Them!

10. I'M SORRY, WHAT?????

I'M SORRY, WHAT?????

Saw this on a Lubicle 1 review xD
  11. KamTheCuber

Yj Zhilong Mini 3x3 Review

12. Mini Valk Review

Mini Valk Review

13. teboecubes

Solving a MERGE CUBE! Augmented Reality Rubik’s Cube

14. teboecubes

Rubik's Magic Star Fidget Toy UNBOXING

15. Random Cubing

Shengshou Clock and X-Man Galaxy Megaminx || Unboxing + Review

In this video, I unbox the ShengShou magnetic clock and the X-Man Galaxy V2 M megaminx, as well as provide my thoughts on these puzzles. Watch the video to hear more!
  16. teboecubes

The PROBLEM With The NEW Rubik’s Official Cube App

17. AbsoRuud

Double Skewb

I received the Double Skewb from MoYu store the other day. It's a well turning puzzle. Stiff at first, but it loosened up pretty quickly after a bunch of turns. The difference between this Skewb and a normal Skewb is that there is an inner center underneath each outer center, that can turn...
  18. C

GAN 330 + Valk 2M Review | Video + Written Review.

Hi guys, I have just gotten 2 new cubes, the Gan 330 and Valk 2M. I will be reviewing both in a written review here and more in-depth in my video. Linked here: GAN330: GANS newest cube (aside from the Monster GO collection) has come in a keychain form! Measuring 30mm, it is the perfect size to...
  19. Moyustore

Moyustore-the Best Moyu Speed Cube Shop

Hi welcome to moyustore. everyone here can use the code "speed" to save extra 6% off if the order is over 29.99$usd. and Buy 2 get 1 free 3x3 random cube. 1. Moyu Weilong WR M 2020 R33M 2020 MFJS MeiLong Macarone Meilong M Series Time: 2020.6.3 Price: 2x2 9.9$usd 3x3 9.9$usd 4x4 13.99$usd 5x5...
  20. C

Review and unboxing of the Celeritas GTS3M + written review

Written Review: Initially, the GTS3M came very sandy and dry feeling. Over the course of a hundred solves, it quickly sped up. Surprisingly, to my surprise, the cube was able to still keep its stability. I did find myself overshooting on occasion. The cube seems to be lubed with celeritas and...