fail

1. DuckubingCuber347

Tymon why?: Tymon Kolasiński 5.62 WR average fail (counting 4.74)

How many times will Tymon fail a potential world record average? This was the closest he has ever been but a failed ZBLL kept him from it. Good luck with future comps Tymon, you can still do it!
  2. teboecubes

2x2 - 4x4 Relay DNF Mean of 3 | Cubing Forever IV

3. Existential Shrimp

The Cringiest 3BLD Solve Ever

I've been getting into 3BLD a little bit lately. I was recording some solves when I got a very strange solve. I ended up spending a ton of time making a thumbnail, and editing it. I think you will enjoy it, so please consider checking it out, leaving a like and subscribing!
  4. Nanite

Online purchases...Gone wrong

... I am just curious to know if anyone else has run into a problem purchasing puzzle cubes through online vendors? I'm not going to name any names of websites that I've gone to but I think that we can all surmise some stores from others without saying their names. I have been burned three...
  5. CuberRiley

[Unofficial] 1.813 POV Skewb solve & Pyraminx Best on Cam FAIL (4.77)

So last night I hit a REALLY strange scramble, involving a 4 move first side, sledgehammer for second side, and a last 4 center skip. Check out the video here: http://youtu.be/4LOi0tzwHrs Long pause plus I missed the space bar. Should have been sub 3.5 which would be best on cam. Oh well...
  6. antoineccantin

[Official] Bill Wang - Two sub-8 averages if not for timer fails @ TOW + bonus

So yeah. He fails a lot :p
  7. Coolster01

[Official] 2.85+ 2x2 Single

Setup: R2 U2 R' U' R U2 R' Solution: R U2 R' U R U2 R2 (cancel into lefty 2-swap alg) overturned it go to 0:21 if you don't like the best intro ever ;(
  8. Frubix

[Official] 10.72+ Argentinean 3x3 NR single FAIL

MAN, SO PAINFUL, NR is 8.91...:( I missed the 2nd U of the U2 at the end, look at the end of the video, then you'll see, here a photo of it:
  9. antoineccantin

[Official] Antoine Cantin 9.24 (8.58 NR without the +2) 3x3 Average

Yup, missed the NR average by about 5 degrees :'( Times: 10.66+, (7.80), 9.25, 7.81, (12.32) Cube: Weilong
  10. yoshinator

[Unofficial] 2 Shouldhavebeensub-30 4x4 singles (Sub-25 minusLL)

http://youtu.be/DSNnTXsAw4w Bleh. I suck.
  11. Mikel

[Unofficial] 2x2-7x7 BLD Relay Epic DNF (Brandon Mikel)

Solve time: 2:44:56.25 Memo time: ~1:34:45 2 obliques :'( This event is cursed.
  12. Coolster01

[Official] 4x4 Blindfolded Solve In 26:04! + Epic Fail (ONE Twisted Corner - 20:xx)

Insanely slow (slowest success of the entire comp xD), but at least I finally did it. It was my first attempt. My PB is mid-18 minute, but I learned center commutators and I average 16 minutes nowadays. I don't really practice all that often, so it's OK. I can't believe I just twisted one corner...
  13. Noahaha

[Official] Harvard Spring 4/7 fail MBLD in 58:11

2:00 for solving. Method: M2/OP Cubes: 3 Zhanchis 3 Guhongs 1 Lunhui I definitely had more trouble concentrating than usual. Disappointing given that my last three attempts were all 7/7. Thanks for judging, Rowe...
  14. Jakube

[Unofficial] 5x5x5 BLD Fail (8:49.60)

15. PandaCuber

Cubing Under Pressure!?

So I went to my local hardware store to find some silicone for my cube and I asked the guy that worked there. Well after not finding the can, he asked me what it was for. I told him im a cuber and I need some for my cube...Next thing I know i was surrounded by workers. They asked my to solve...
  16. Hovair

Ghost Hand Magic Unboxing!

I finally got my Ghost Hand Magic from ICubemart and I am very happy with what I got. Warning This video contains a lot of failure towards the end. 1Shrq1FfWu4
  17. dPod121

Don't ever listen to WikiAnswers about cubes

Don't ever listen to WikiAnswers about cubes. They have no idea what they are talking about. :fp Fail. :fp
  18. King Koopa

Cubing FML

I thought this would be a good thread to do, because only a fellow cuber could understand another cubers pain when doing cube related things...