reviews

1. Bingus Ringus McDingus

3x3 The ShengShou (or SengSo) YuFeng 3x3: the most bizarre conundrum of literally everything.

I'm going to start out by saying that this cube is polarizing. Not in a good or bad way, but it's extremely weird. ShengShou making a flagship? Weird. ShengShou making a cube with three separate magnet systems? Even weirder. And all that for $20 USD? I'm perplexed. Unboxing is a pleasant...
  2. Nevan J

Nevan J's Youtube Channel Thread

Hey everyone, I have a Youtube Channel, and I made this thread to post my videos and also keep track of my channel progression Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3-RXHH6QQ__7aK4_Rs3HaA I'll mostly upload tutorials, but sometimes reviews and unboxings as well (If I decide to)...
  3. teboecubes

Speedcube Reviews THEN vs NOW (Skit) | #shorts

4. Mrhashtagpickle

Gan 249 V2 M review

The Gan 249 v2 M is a good 2x2 for its price. ($20) There is something’s that could use changing on this cube. The magnets are pretty moderate and could have something to adjust them. And the corners flip way too easily. the cube should have a anti-flip lock on them so the corners don’t flip as...
  5. T

Starting a Speed cube review

I really want to start a speedcube review channel but do not have camera, editing software, microphone or anything. And my parents don't really want my voice on the internet. So maybe I could start a cubing blog? Would anybody actually read cube reviews off of a blog or is it a bad idea. Also...
  6. C

Review and unboxing of the Celeritas GTS3M + written review

Written Review: Initially, the GTS3M came very sandy and dry feeling. Over the course of a hundred solves, it quickly sped up. Surprisingly, to my surprise, the cube was able to still keep its stability. I did find myself overshooting on occasion. The cube seems to be lubed with celeritas and...
  7. T

QI YI thunderclap v2 review and unboxing

8. CubeWizard23

Sticker Reviews?

Hi I am looking to get some new stickers for my weilong v1 and debating on full or normal cubesmith.com or thecubicle.us ? also considering pink instead of orange ive noticed that cubesmith stickers chip ALOT i have a old rubik's that i restickered and they are beat up advice?
  9. Kelvin Stott

[Review] QUBAMI 3D Sudoku (3x3)

This thread is for reviews of QUBAMI 3D Sudoku (3x3). You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  10. M

Review: Cube shops in Hong Kong

As a Canadian visiting Hong Kong to see relatives, I've had the opportunity of checking out a few locations where puzzles were sold. Tung Choi Street (Also known as Ladies street/Ladies Market/女人街) MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E. While this is not a place primarily known for selling cubes, there...
  11. Hays

[Review] ShengShou 6x6x6

This thread is for reviews of the ShengShou 6x6x6. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle...