lego

1. W

Lego Cubes in FMC

Let's say you have a cube that's tiled with lego pieces, like the Fanxin Color Brick 3x3. During FMC, instead of conventional insertion stickers, you can stick other legos on the pieces you want to trace; basically, reusable insertion stickers. I'm fairly sure I'm not the first person to think...
  2. IAssemble

[Unofficial] Robot 37.61 4x4x4 UWR

At LEGO World 2016, Quad-Cub3r solves the 4x4x4 cube significantly faster than the current official Guinness World Record time for a robot! ;-) Enjoy!
  3. J

New Lighting accessories for Lego Buildings and MOC

A very bright Saber, red, green in usb version and battery version LiteupSaber is the part modified by real Lego, very good to light up your LEGO creations Youtube review link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh82ub9qw1k
  4. IAssemble

Cubestormer 3

Many thanks to Joey Gouly for acting as official scrambler for the Guinness World Record attempt. Enjoy!
  5. IAssemble

How does a Sudoku puzzle relate to a LEGO Rubik's Cube solving robot?!?

I thought some of you might be interested in my latest creation... Enjoy!
  6. IAssemble

13,657,852 moves to solve a cube?!

You may have already seen the LEGO MultiCuber robots solving physical cubes from 2x2x2 thru 7x7x7. However, the algorithm developed for this series of robots was designed to be able solve arbitrary size cube limited only by memory and time. The algorithm generates solutions consisting of...
  7. IAssemble

[Unofficial] MindCubers Make Patterns

I was inspired by a few people's comments to modify the MindCuber software to be able to "solve" to patterns instead of the normal solved position... Oh - and I borrowed a few NXTs and motors from some of my other robots! ;) Enjoy!
  8. IAssemble

[Unofficial] Robot solves cubic 3x3x9

Here is a video of my LEGO MultiCuber solving the cubic 3x3x9. Enjoy!
  9. IAssemble

[Unofficial] MindCuber meets it's Maker!

I am no speedcuber, and am in total awe of all of you who are... However, many people who have seen my LEGO Rubik's Cube solving robots have asked me about my cube-solving abilities. So I finally thought I'd make a video for fun!
  10. Kelvin Stott

Minimalistic Mindcuber Competition

I thought it would be interesting to start a competition to build the most minimalistic 3x3x3 cube solver with the fewest number of individual Lego Mindstormer components. Speed is not important, but the solving should be at least 90% reliable, on a flat surface, with no additional external...
  11. IAssemble

[Unofficial] MindCuber vs. MindCuber

By popular request, I designed a new version of MindCuber that you can build from the original LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT set #8527 (rather than the more recent NXT 2.0). I intend to publish build instructions and executable program for this robot in the near future so that more people have the...
  12. rubiksarlen

What is God's number on a 4x4 Rubik's cube?

http://cube20.org/ We all know that God's number for a 3x3x3 Rubik's cube is 20 moves. But I have been wondering lately what is God's number for a 4x4x4 Rubik's cube? :confused:
  13. IAssemble

[Unofficial] CubeStormer II - robot solves Rubik's Cube faster than human world record

My great friend, Mike Dobson and I got together to create CubeStormer II - Enjoy! You may be interested to read about the journey that Mike and I took to arrive at CubeStormer II's record being printed in the book of Guinness World Records 2013 :-) CubeStormer II - The Power of Two