centers

1. V

Pieces on a Rubik's cube and how they move

Hello everyone, I'm am starting a YouTube channel(V6Cubing) and made a video about the pieces on a Rubik's cube and how they move because beginners struggle with understanding this basic concept and there's not a single video on YouTube about this! If you or someone you know has this problem,my...
  2. B

WTB Old Type-C, Type-C v1.5, or Type-C Retooled.

I've grown a bit nostalgic for when I first got into cubing. My favorite cubes, after some time cubing (badly), were my Type-C and Type-F. My Type-F survived, as well as all of my Type-A cubes (versions I through V), Type-C v2, Type-C v3, Type-D, and Type-F v2. My Type-C v1, however, took a fall...
  3. D

Theory about big cube parity

I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, or if it's blindingly obvious or whatnot. I was just watching Superantoniovivaldi's video series about his 7x7 ghost cube solve and I had the thought that edge parity and "center parity" are inextricably linked. As in, if you had all the centers in...
  4. BadProP

[Help Thread] Is my cube / puzzle a dud?

Hi Everyone I recently bought my first brand new Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 from a supplier on E-Bay. When I received the cube within the first few seconds of play it popped. I re-assembled the cube and a few minutes later it popped again. After numerous pops I approached google, Youtube and the...
  5. paulangas

[Unofficial] 7x7 Sub5 Single

Centers: 2:13 s Edges: 2:07 s 3x3 :27 s Any tips to be better?
  6. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  7. Z

Mefferts gear cube centers

I purchased a gear cube from cube depot, and soon after the centers began to fall out one by one after turning. I read somewhere that carefully applying super glue to te centers (bad idea) will stop that. I did it and te cube started to seem faster, looser, and then locked completely in place. I...
  8. A

[Help Thread] 7x7x7 Discussion

please help me how to solve a 7x7 cube? or post a link. thanks