shenshou

1. Ordway Persyn

Shengshou 6x6 screws

Hey. I have a SS 6x6 and have replaced the screws to Dayan. However they stick out and prevent the innermost layers from turning. I have gone to five different hardware stores and could not find any ones similar to the stock screws. I don't want to use stock screws because they strip easily. Can...
  2. S

Need help solving my Shenshou 8x8x8

Hello, I recently got an 8x8x8 Shenshou cube and I've managed to solve all the centers but the last two, and I'm having a hard time understanding how to solve these last two centers. Unless someone has solved an 8x8x8 and can tell me that it's markedly different from solving the 7x7x7's edges...
  3. K

[Konsta Mod] ShengShou 4x4 solution to internal lock-ups

Hey. Trying to restart my cubing again and got couple new cubes, shengshou 4x4 v3 was one of them :) I made the normal edge and center mods to my cube, but had similar internal lock-up problems as many seem to have. Didn't find any solution for it from this site or youtube, so I decided to...
  4. cubersmith

Shenshou 4x4 Version 1 Problem.

I don't know whats wrong with the core of my 4x4. If you look closely you can see that one of the arms of the core is bent over to one side. I don't know if the pieces are pushing it or if the core is bent. Can anyone help? Thanks
  5. A

Where to buy a Shenshou 4x4?

hey, I live in Belgium and I don't know a safe site where you can buy a shenshou 4x4, where the shipping is not expensive offcourse! any advice would be appreciated! Thanks
  6. andrewki

ShenShou 2x2 = Ghost Hand 2x2???

I've heard people saying that the ShenShou 2x2 is the same cube as the Ghost hand 2x2. I've also heard that they are completely different cubes with completely different mechanisms. I just wanted to clear this up for once and all. Thanks Andrewki