weilong

1. Bingus Ringus McDingus

I made a personal promise to not main a GAN cube. But...

I fell in love. It was on Saturday the 28th, at a competition. I was loving my WRM 2019, despite my ownership of many newer cubes such as the YS3M. I loved the smooth, somewhat crunchy-crisp feeling of those cubes, especially my WRM. But when I was walking around, he caught my eye. Beautiful...
  2. TheSpeedSkewber

3x3 Super RS3M V2 - Moyu Needs To Think.

I previously wrote a whole review, before seeing that the RS3M V5 is out. After trying that, i can confirm that the V5 is slightly worse, but for the price the Super V2 is no longer worth it. This is a shortened version. The Super V2 is an amazing cube. Perfect speed out of the box - no...
  3. TheSpeedSkewber

[UV] Moyu Weilong WRM V9 Ball Core

Listing from a sketchy chinese website claiming to be based in the UK Thoughts? I'm pretty sure this is the first 'UV' branded moyu cube, not counting "magic clothes". You can purchase maglev, magnetic or ball core maglev. It seems stickerless, (as is usually the case nowadays), is the only...
  4. TheSpeedSkewber

Will there be a WRM 2022?

I currently main the WRM 2021 Maglev, im just wondering if there will be a WRM 2022, as surely Moyu will want it out before Christmas, and its November now. The pattern with their Pyraminx and Skewb was that they would release the Weilong, then the RS, but they RS3M 2022 is already out?
  5. D

WTB your pre-loved (black) cubes from pre-2015 era

(UK BASED) Hi! always wanted to get some cool cubes that have been well used. My strong preference is black cubes, colour scheme doesn't matter and I really like chipped stickers from use. as long as they are functional, have no missing parts, and were well loved, I'd love to buy things like the...
  6. chocool6

RS3M 2020 vs WRM

The RS3M and WRM are both cubes of similar specifications, at least in terms of customization. Both have a dual adjustment system, and both have weak-medium magnets. Other than price, what are the main differences between the two cubes? I personally don't need a new cube, but I just want to...
  7. u Cube

Moyu Weilong WR M, Mystic, and MORE | Unboxing!

8. L

New Weilong GTS!

Hey guys it's my first post on the forum and I'm just making this to inform the speedcubinf community that there is an upcoming Weilong GTS as announced aND shown on @guessel_xu 's instagram page! What do you guys think of this? Since the Weilong has been close to obsolete for some time, I...
  9. CuberRiley

Dayan ZhanChi vs MoYu Weilong v2

Here is my official and full review/comparison, between the Dayan ZhanChi and the MoYu Weilong, v2 http://youtu.be/HSZjqX78oYU Thanks for watching!!! Also please subscribe for more weekly videos
  10. natezach728

[Unofficial] 8.965 3x3 avg12

PB Weilong v1
  11. andrewlecubes

One Handed Main Speedcubes?

Just curious of what people have to say about their main oh cubes. I will just put regular names of cubes, but please specify the size in a thread post. I am actually trying to pick one, probably in between mini weilong v2 and mini shuangren.
  12. Tanzer

Selling Florian Modded 5x5, Moyu Weisu 4x4, and Moyu Weilong V1

Quick note- You get a discount if you buy more than one (shipping plus handling) Florian Modded Shengshou 5x5- Very well florian modded, doesn't pop, turns amazing. Very well broken in, hundreds of solves. Half bright stickers with light blue. $22-25 Moyu Weisu 4x4- Pretty gummy, still...
  13. Kesava Kirupa

Stark Weilong Unboxing/First Impression

This puzzle is modded lubed and tensioned by Tejasva the Stark...Review will be up soon!Please tell me how the video is :)
  14. tomzeng

Weilong without torpedos?

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the weilong without the torpedos. And if you have does it make a difference or anything like taking the torpedos out of the zhanchi cause my weilong locks up real bad.
  15. plusCubed

MoYu WeiLong 54.5mm 魔域威龙

http://www.mofangluntan.com/thread-28528-1-1.html Found this on the MoYu forum. This cube appears to be a smaller version of the WeiLong V2 (or the WeiLong enhanced as the MoYu guys call it in Chinese). 54.5MM Version WeiLong-Enhanced Announcement The 54.5mm WeiLong is designed for OH and...
  16. BurntTheCube

Buy one Fangshi get a free cube of your choice!

I need cash for a black Weilong and I don't use my White Fangshi V2 anymore. Its broken in very little and is tensioned loosely. Core is lubed and its stickered (very well I might add) with Cubicle Fitted Half-Brights (pristine condition). I still have its box. If you buy this cube you have...
  17. slinky773

[Unofficial] Average Cuber Cubing Session 2

Ao5: 22.610 21.592, (15.456), 20.593, (25.696), 25.646 Last solve ruined it :( Cube: MoYu WeiLong, lubed with Lubicle with lubing method from CrazyBadCuber Timer: ChaoTimer
  18. MarcelP

MoYu Weilong prototype unboxing

I have tested a little bit. So far I like it a lot. It's completely different from the HuangYing. http://youtu.be/JsByS1p__1I
  19. E

[Review] MoYu WeiLong 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the MoYu WeiLong 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  20. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...