music

1. Eli Satterfield

Guitar Lessons

Hey! I’m from Lebanon TN if anyone is near there and wants to take guitar lessons You can contact me at [email protected] I also play bass and ukulele lol if your interested in that Email me if you have any questions
  2. teboecubes

DGCubes released a rap album called "Hello World."

What are your thoughts on it? Spotify link
  3. White KB

Any W41k3r5 (Walkers) out there?

Hey all, This might seem a little off-topic, but I was wondering if there are any Walkers here. I'm posting a similar thread on w41k3r.com (a site for Walkers). By Walker, I mean anyone who is a fan of Alan Walker's music. Alan Walker is a Norwegian producer who is best known for making such...
  4. teboecubes

Making A Beat Out Of Rubik's Cubes

5. Rusca

How to translate cubing algs to music (team blind chord dictation system).

Hi everyone, This saturday Berta and I were thinking about cubing challenges we could try and do, and I just saw her piano sitting there and thought: wait a minute... could we maybe just dictate a whole team blind solution using only the piano? And so after giving it some thought, the encoding...
  6. BluSune

Dubstep Cubers?

Does anybody listen to dub/brostep, progressive house etc.? :D
  7. AnthonySprague

Any marching band cubers?

So I'm new to cubing. I started actually 10 days ago but I'm addicted and I'm ready to be considered a "speed cuber". I average 1:30 on 3x3x3 and rushing to be faster lol. . i feel so slow :( My passion is music and I have a big background being involved in drumcorps and indoor drumlines. Other...
  8. MalusDB

[Music] Metal thread \m/

So I'm absolutely loving this band, and I was just wondering what all you guys think of them. Also metal music appreciation thread, share your favourite bands, etc, but try and keep it specifically metal :)
  9. SixSidedCube

'Drifting' - Andy McKee cover by Rhys Loudon (With a difference...)

Yeah, I saw some of Erik Mongrain's videos, such as AirTap! and PercusienFa, and I fell in love with the style of playing he uses in those songs :) I decided to incorporate this kind of playing with 'Drifting' by Andy McKee! :D I hope you enjoy! By the way, the strings are brand new...
  10. TK 421

So then, what're you listening to right now?

Has to be something good, right? Some sort of cure-all tonic? Some sort of intoxicating drug? Some sort of horrible, deep, dark secret of a guilty pleasure (I know you're listening to aqua right now. Don't even try to deny)? Well, I don't give a damn. Post about it anyway...
  11. Eminem

Favortie music/artists

What do you all listen to? Favorite artists/songs?
  12. Ágoston Török

Athlete - Rubik's cube (lyrics video)

I made a lyrics video about this cool song. :)
  13. Hadley4000

[Discussion Thread] Music and cubing

Everone has music that puts them in "The zone." What music works best for you when cubing? For me, the John Butler Trio and Dave Matthews Band get me in the zone for cubing.