memorization

1. teboecubes

How I Solve A Rubik's Cube BLINDFOLDED 🤯 | #shorts

2. Solved_Cuber

i REALLY need help at 4x4!

I average around 2 min on 4x4, with my PB being 1:38. I started 4x4 2 weeks ago, after buying the YJ MGC 4x4 (i highly recomend it btw) i improved a lot. But, I have plateaued at 2 min, and I cant seem to get past that barrier. I am trying to learn 3-2-3, but I don't understand how it really...
  3. M

My audio memo technique for edges

Hello, I wanted to present to you the method I'm using for edges memorization. It is an audio-based method that has the advantage of producing a very condensed audio sequence, and not requiring to translate the letters into words or images. You basically memorize just one long word composed of...
  4. Quuador

[HELP] Speedcubing beginner: F2L and memorization problems

Hi all, My collection started in 2013 and has rapidly grown since (my collection can be found here). I mostly enjoy solving all kind of puzzles, but I really want to get into speedcubing as well. I already use the beginner's method for over three years and with it I can solve my Dayan Zanchi...
  5. thatboyahcubah

How many algorithms can you memorize effectively per day?

So, I'm not sure if there's a post about this yet (searched but didn't find), if there is, apologies, but how many algorithms can you personally memorize per day? And retain the algs. If you're wondering why I'm asking, I've decided to choose to choose "a fate worse than death" and begin...
  6. granada

Question about memorization methods

Hello, i went into blindsolving a few days ago. I use old pochmann for corners and M2 for edges. I am going pretty well but i dont fell confident enough about my memo method. For corners i tap the piece and say a letter that represents the orientation. For edges i use letters. Each letter...
  7. M

Ideas - How to 'practice' memorization?

Now before I annoy anyone this is not a thread about "what method should I choose?" I would like to gather peoples ideas on how to actually practice memorization. Primarily with visual and tapping for corners and lettered edges with stories. Now I find it difficult to break into new cycles and...
  8. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  9. D

Memory Methods

I use many memorization methods. This is a small list: I will provide a description of the methods, plus examples of how to use them. Visual Memory Methods: 1. Some of the top notch cubist, such as Leyan Lo, use shapes to remember his blindfolded solves. Leyan also orients pieces. What the...
  10. Me

[Help Thread] Algorithm Memorization Discussion

At the point i am at now i guess it be about time to learn OLL, however theres 57 of them, i already know about 18 from PLLs and some memorization here and there. Now i want to learn the rest of them, right now i have notecards layed out with the pattern on one side and the alg on the back...