dnf

1. tetraaa

Should this Pyraminx "solve" be DNFed?

Read the whole description before posting please.
  2. teboecubes

2x2 - 4x4 Relay DNF Mean of 3 | Cubing Forever IV

3. CuberRiley

[Unofficial] 1.813 POV Skewb solve & Pyraminx Best on Cam FAIL (4.77)

So last night I hit a REALLY strange scramble, involving a 4 move first side, sledgehammer for second side, and a last 4 center skip. Check out the video here: http://youtu.be/4LOi0tzwHrs Long pause plus I missed the space bar. Should have been sub 3.5 which would be best on cam. Oh well...
  4. Carlis32

What happens with a 9:59 +2?

Hey! A stackmat-timer will automatickly turn off after 10 minutes, right? Well, if you got 9.99 and a +2, Would you get DNF or 10.01?
  5. Kesava Kirupa

[Official] Awww....DNF!

6. M

This record is DNF but...

Hi every body. I'm going to inform you an important matter. the expection time of Mohammad Hossein Fatemi in 2012 iran open competition was 17 sec in fact it was 2 second more than on legal time This problem was from Mr Arash Maslehatjo he was judge and He didn't notice Mohammad Hossein...
  7. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...