new cube

1. TheSpeedSkewber

[UV] Moyu Weilong WRM V9 Ball Core

Listing from a sketchy chinese website claiming to be based in the UK Thoughts? I'm pretty sure this is the first 'UV' branded moyu cube, not counting "magic clothes". You can purchase maglev, magnetic or ball core maglev. It seems stickerless, (as is usually the case nowadays), is the only...
  2. J

[Member Intro] Ello!

Hello everyone, I am new to these forums, no duh I guess. Right now I am only doing 3 by 3, but interested in getting into others. 2x2 will proly be the next I would learn. I live in the US, for a couple of years I've messed around off and on with the beginner method, getting 1 minute average...
  3. Iwannaganx

Buying cubes at comps.

I wanted to buy a new 3x3, and I have decided on a Gan 356X. (I will make a new speedsolving account and call it 'ihaveaganx') I wanted to go to speedcube.com.au, the physical shop, about half an hour away from my house. But then my NON-CUBER mother told me I should save my money and when I go...
  4. MagicCubeMall SZ

MagicCubeMall - Try higher layer cubes as wholesale & More

MagicCubeMall is an online shopping store stocking higher layer puzzles 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and other higher layer cubes, as well as other types of twisty puzzles. We offer Retail, Drop Shipping and Wholesale worldwide. Most cubes are in big promotion and free shipping, it's perfect for those speed...
  5. F

The new 3*3 cube of FunsPuzzle(FangShi)

http://youtu.be/dWVRLZnNBLg http://youtu.be/dWVRLZnNBLg http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODcyNzcwOTg4.html?x&sharefrom=android
  6. Chree

Shengshou Aurora 2x2

I like that shengshou is out of their dormant period and is making more products. I'll also be interested to see how this matches up against dayan, fangshi, wittwo, and moyu. Seems like standard 2x2 from the outside... aside from some interesting design choices...
  7. TheOtakuCube

New Moyu 5x5 and 6x6 in mass production?

So I had bought the Aolong V2 (which, by the way, is not really changed from the original Aolong), and looking at the small pamphlet on the inside of the box (which not many people read), I noticed some design schematics for a 5x5 and 6x6. http://imgur.com/iHvDXAA I'm assuming that these...
  8. F

Funs puzzle(方是) new 2*2 cube "ShiShuang"(世双) release and photo

Once again going through a difficult process of product development , our new product-- - 2 * 2 cube was finally coming soon. The Cube before the “ShuangRen” 's sale ,already have notice , but in the test template , packaging, naming came out, not has advertise. Now basically define, will be...
  9. E

[Review] MoYu WeiLong 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the MoYu WeiLong 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  10. F

"Funs Puzzle" 方是(fangshi) new 3x3

This is a new Cube of co-designed by me and Mr.HN , glad to cause everyone's attention and discussion, the name of the new Cube finalized, the English name is "Funs Puzzle", the Chinese name of “方是”, the new Cube is expected to be in mass production in March and meet with you, I hope a lot of...
  11. P

Lubix Guhong vs Lubix Zhanchi vs Lubix Lingyun

Hey, I know that this question has probably been asked a billion times.... But anyway, I need your suggestion on a question of mine. What new cube should I get? I am new to this site, I have an average of 43 and fastest of 27 with Fridrich. I'm trying out ZZ but I don't know if I will...
  12. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...