aosu

1. Z

Selling Aosu WRM Stickerless $35

I am Selling My Moyu Aosu WR M for $35. You will have to pay shipping if outside of us, and we can split if you are inside. It is basically new, I turned it for about a minute before putting it back into the box
  2. B

Used CELERITAS Moyu Aosu GTS2M 4x4 for $30

The Celeritas lube in this cube is still very noticeable and has barely worn out. Cube does not have any defects. contact me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions and if you're wondering about payment methods. The clock is in excellent condition. The clock is...
  3. chocool6

[Review] Aosu WRM review

I have not included any sort of comparisons since this is my first 4x4 and my first review. I tensioned it at the loosest it can be with minimal lockups and pops. Specs: 59mm Magnetic Around $43 at most stores Moyu's latest 4x4 Feel: Crunchy Smooth A little loud Compact Sandy Speed: Fast...
  4. Zain_A24

[Review] Moyu Aosu WR M Review - vs Aosu GTS2M?

Moyu Aosu WR M Review - Cubezz Introduction This is now my second review of a 4x4 puzzle, this and the Meilong 4x4M. This will be my completely unbiased opinion of the cube and the store, and I will not be looking at the cube differently just because of its price-point. This cube is the first...
  5. Fukuoka Kengo James

Best 4x4 comparison

WCA hardware comparison threads: Best 2x2 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/best-2x2-comparison-new.74709/ Budget 3x3 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/budget-3x3-comparison.75201/ Budget high-end 3x3 comparison...
  6. RawJM

Improving the AoSu?

So I bought a Mini MoYu AoSu a few weeks ago, and has become my main over my first AoSu. I watched a few different videos from popular cubers, and see that they use WeiSu soft springs in their cube and seems to improve the performance. Can anyone go into more detail on that?
  7. L

Trading new stickerless Moyu Aosu 4x4x4 for Shengshou 7x7x7

Hi, I have a new stickerless Moyu Aosu 4x4x4, I have done literally done one solve. Is like new. I can send pictures if you're interested. I am interested in trading for a shengshou 7x7 in new(ish) condition. Picture would be appreciated Black/white. it doesn't matter. Contact me if you're...
  8. natezach728

[Unofficial] 4x4 : 34.307 Average of 5

Tied Christian from the other day :P PB like him
  9. OliverSW

Stickerless Moyu Aosu 4x4 For Sale

Stickerless Moyu Aosu 4x4 **SOLD**
  10. P

make a megamorphix?

So, I really like the mastermorphix, and I'd like a megamorphix. However, as traiphum is the only maker (to my knowledge), they are considerably more expensive. I saw crazy bad cubers unboxing/review, in which he said his megamorhpix was made from a shengshou 4x4. My question is could one make a...
  11. plusCubed

[Review] MoYu AoSu

http://youtu.be/5FjLuY1_zMc This was just a fun little video to make, took me about 4 hours at the hotel. The volume was set a bit too low, so sorry about that, you can try turn up the YouTube/system volume. And yes, I will be making the full review later. If you haven't checked out my previous...
  12. plusCubed

MoYu 2x2-4x4 Unboxing: LingPo, AoLong, AoSu

Unboxing of MoYu's latest 2x2-4x4 lineup. It's been a few days since filming that, and so far I'm loving the cubes, especially the AoSu. All feedback is appreciated!
  13. MOYU

New MoYu puzzle - Aosu Yileng

;) http://www.mofangluntan.com/thread-35442-1-1.html
  14. DarioRubik

[Spain NR] Dario Roa 32.26 4x4 average, 30.03 single

Part of a 32.26 average, which places me 6th in the world.
  15. yoshinator

[Unofficial] 23.08 4x4 single

saw F2C+2 cross edges in inspection
  16. yoshinator

[Canadian NR] Jacob Hutnyk 33.60 Official 4x4 average

http://youtu.be/m_kdOZKVT0M 5th in the world! 31.90, (35.36), 34.46, 34.43+, (31.36) Farily lucky, 2 parities total, and easy ZBLL on 3 solves.
  17. DarioRubik

[Unofficial] 30.92 4x4 single

Haven't uploaded anything in ages, thought it'd be a nice one to share with you.
  18. Liz

[Review] MoYu AoSu 4x4x4

This thread is for reviews of the MoYu AoSu 4x4x4. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle...
  19. BadProP

[Help Thread] Is my cube / puzzle a dud?

Hi Everyone I recently bought my first brand new Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 from a supplier on E-Bay. When I received the cube within the first few seconds of play it popped. I re-assembled the cube and a few minutes later it popped again. After numerous pops I approached google, Youtube and the...
  20. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...