cubers

1. VincentCuber

card collecting cubers

I am a newbie at collecting, but have a Jordan baseball card. anyone else do this?
  2. Burrito

Any older kid/teen cubers in Durham Region, Ontario?

If you are, you can add either my Snap (burritogong69), Discord (therealburrito#4878), or email ([email protected], use the subject line “cuber”) preferably not snap though
  3. CubeStopCubing

12 things Cubers Hate!

This is a short compilation I made about the 12 things CUBERS hate. I hope you enjoy and consider subscribing so you wont miss the next one!
  4. Melvintnh327

Malaysian cubers

Hello! This thread is for Malaysian cubers. I decided to create it since I did not find one.
  5. White KB

Christian Cubers Discussion

Hey! I just was interested in seeing I there were any Christian cubers on speedsolving.com, because I heard from the Why We Cube documentary that Lucas Etter wanted to do missions work in Central and South America. Because of that, I was just wondering if there were very many on the site, since...
  6. J

Any cubers in Virginia Beach

More specifically at Ocean Lakes High school. I would like to restart the cubing club there, but I think I'm alone
  7. White KB

Cubers in Nebraska - Nebraska Cubing

Hey, If there is anyone else from Nebraska (in the US) who is on the SpeedSolving.com forums, please reply to this thread.
  8. Jam88

Permutation League! Season 2 Cancelled. :(

Hey there guys, it's Jam88 again. So yesterday, watching some LaZer0MonKey, I had an idea. It was to make a "monkey league" but the qualification requirements are that you have to have a small cubing YT channel, not be really fast and have set NR/WR's. For more rules etc...
  9. E

Speedcubing in Mexico!

Hi, Looking for cubers in the Mexican territory. Anyone interested, send me an email or a message. Thanks Hola, Estoy buscando cubers en México. Cualquier persona interesada, mándame un correo electrónico o mensaje privado. Gracias
  10. Hovair

Cubers in Puerto Rico!

Hola todos mis amigos de Puerto Rico!! Hey if there are any cubers in Puerto Rico, i will be there to visit Family all of June and if anyone wants to hang out or have a little meet up hit me up! Either reply to the thread or you can email me at [email protected]. Have a great day everyone!
  11. Noahaha

Thirteen Cubers, One Scramble

It's been a long time coming, but here is the sequel to Twelve Cubers, One Scramble: Enjoy!
  12. Noahaha

[Unofficial] Twelve Cubers, One Scramble

Hey guys! This is a video I put together for the Cubing World collaboration that I run. I think that the result is very interesting:
  13. IamWEB

Random footage from US Nationals 2012

While 600 or so cubers are living it up at Worlds in Las Vegas, I'm at home, reflecting on the time I spent there nearly a year ago. I recorded some of it, want to see? The first half shows some racing (which PestVic later joined in on, and camcuber has some of that footage on his channel)...
  14. Meshack

Kenyan Cubers

Are there any cubers from Kenya here or is it just me?
  15. rubikmaster

How many cubers are out there?

What do you think,guys?How many cubers are out there in the world?And I don't just mean SPEEDcubers,but all cubers,all people who know how to solve a Rubik's cube.Please vote on the poll and also post some of your opinions in the comments.This may sound stupid but I think there are about 15-20...
  16. R

Speedcubing in Virginia

I know that this is probably in the wrong area of the forums but i wasn't exactly sure where it should go so, I'm looking for cubers in the Hampton/Newport News/Yorktown area. If you live in this general area please comment and say so! Thanks!
  17. cubersmith

Cuber friends?

I have no friends that are cubers. They all think its cool but none of them want to try it. :fp I really need someone to chat with about cubing. Any cubers are welcome to sending me a message if they would like to get in touch via facebook or msn.
  18. Codee

Speedcubing in Georgia, USA

Are there any cubers in georgiaon here??
  19. CharlieCooper

UK Cubers!

Hello all of you chatty UK folk Today while browsing in TX Maxx I noticed there was a three puzzle set in the bag/tools/man section that contained three puzzles for £7, which separately would probably cost almost £30. It included the first brainstring, which is pretty cool (I really like...
  20. B

Come here if you speak another language other than English

This was a suggestion from another thread from another subforum, but let's just play :)