speedcubing

1. VincentCuber

Cubing In Public

Please share your funny cubing in public experiences. One example is that once, I let someone use a Gan 251 with a missing internal edge, and it popped, and they were like, " I'm so sorry! I'll buy you a new one! Oh my gosh!"
  2. Mrhashtagpickle

Maine Fall 2022

Hello Speedsolving.com Forum, I am proud to announce the announcement of the MAINE FALL 2022, Cubing comp. hopefully some of the people on this forum are from New England and will show up to compete at this comp in Maine. MORE INFORMATION HERE: MAINE FALL 2022 (click the link) This event...
  3. itzwoyingg

How many cubes do you own?

Just wondering how many cubes do you guys own. I own about 10 cubes. - 3x3 x3 - Pyraminx - Skewb - Megaminx - 4x4 - 5x5 - Mirror Cube - 2x2
  4. Kiwi_Cuber

RS3M 2021 MagLev VS WRM 2021 Maglev | Which One Should You Get???

Video comparison on the RS3M 2021 MagLev and the WRM 2021 MagLev Cubes. Let me know what you think!
  5. RadicalRick

I went from a 60 seconds solver to a 6 seconds solver in one day! Warning things are not as they seem. You might laugh.

OH, Wait a minute everyone. Sorry, My video somehow got stuck on fast forward at 10X speed. Shoot, that means I'm still an average "Gone-In-60-Second" solver.
  6. Human Cuber

How to Lubricate and Setup a 3x3 Speed Cube!

Yo.... just a self cleaning tutorial on the 3x3 that I usually use. Is just a simple reset up! Hope you guys enjoy! ;););)
  7. Solved_Cuber

i REALLY need help at 4x4!

I average around 2 min on 4x4, with my PB being 1:38. I started 4x4 2 weeks ago, after buying the YJ MGC 4x4 (i highly recomend it btw) i improved a lot. But, I have plateaued at 2 min, and I cant seem to get past that barrier. I am trying to learn 3-2-3, but I don't understand how it really...
  8. Cryptic Cubing Online Competition

Cryptic Cubing Online Competition

Are you looking for a great online cubing competition? Then Cryptic Cubing is for you! We have: Friendly Staff Heaps of roles Active Community Lots of Channels If you want any of this, then join!
  9. N

Cryptic Cubing Discord Server

Are you looking for a great online cubing competition? Then Cryptic Cubing is for you! We have: Friendly Staff Heaps of roles Active Community Lots of Channels If you want any of this, then join!
  10. Cryptic Cubing Discord Server

Cryptic Cubing Discord Server

11. V

Speedcubing Competition : i.Cube 2020

Hey Cubers, While everyone was at home during the lockdown, people blamed the pandemic for unproductivity, while we saw it as an opportunity to improve our cubing skills. While people moved from ludo to tiktoks to reels to among us, we stayed focused. We kept turning edges faster and faster...
  12. Zain_A24

The Cubing Trivia Thread

Hello Everyone The Cubing Trivia Thread is a place in which a cuber asks a speedcubing trivia question. The person that gets the answer correct can then ask their own speedcubing trivia question. It follows a similar format to a few other threads which I cannot find (I will link them in once I...
  13. yRuslanLuy

Speedcuber Simulator - Best speedcubing game

Speedcuber Simulator is a new game that simulates all aspects of a professional solving Rubik's Cube Learn new algorithms, boost your speed and solve the cube faster than anyone! I will be glad if you test my game) Google Play...
  14. teboecubes

If I don't get a sub-15, the video ends.

15. S

3x3 Gan XS

Hi! First post here, but after a competition last weekend I decided to buy a gan xs, and have been using it for the last few days. This cube is amazing. Coming from the GTS2M, it makes me really appreciate modern hardware. The tensioning system is very easy to use, just make sure you know which...
  16. PerfectSledge

[Help Thread] Mgc 2x2M vs Little Magic 2x2M

Which one should be better to start off with? Mgc 2x2 M or the Yuxin Little Magic 2x2 M This would be my first 2x2 and my first magnetic puzzle. Put down your thoughts they will really help me choosing a better one. I already average SUB 25 on 3x3.
  17. achyut1

Extra Cubing Discussions

So, yeah I have been recently learning 3 styles method of Blindfold solving and more than likely going for a software developer career. So, I just wanted to see if there is anyone out there who know both( Blinding and coding) and give some insights on the comparison of the " difficulty level" in...
  18. U

How to solve Rubik's cube for beginners for dummies and also more faster(video)

How I got pb 50 second in 1 week https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOqlek-OxU https://youtu.be/hVZkuVtIeJA Plz share it subscribe it and like it
  19. rubikmaster

[Poll] Can anyone be sub-10?

So I think this could spark up some discussion. Four or five years ago, almost everyone would have answered this question with "No freakin way!". But I feel that in 2015, posing such a question doesn't sound so unrealistic. The question is whether it is possible for every cuber to achieve...
  20. A

Speedcubing Timer (Android)

Hi all, I have created a simple and light-weighted timer for Speedcubers. Please try it and give me feedback on how to improve it. Thanks. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alvissoftware.speedcubingtimer&hl=en Why this app? • Light-weight – Simple and easy to use. No fanciful...