oll

1. GeographicalCuber

Geographicalcuber's NEW progression thread - Road to full CFOP

This is my new progression thread, and these are my current goals: •Full CFOP (I am learning OLL and have nearly finished PLL except for g-perms) •Learning 3-BLD •Sub-30 sq-1
  2. OreKehStrah

Releasing Ore's Megaminx Dot OLL Sheet v1

Hi guys, If you know me well enough, you should know a new post from me means some new kind of resource. As the title suggests, I'm finally releasing the first version of my megaminx dot OLL sheet. I feel like it's a very nice update over Nicholas Naing's previous best alg sheet. Comments are...
  3. Cubinginatree

[Help Thread] Tips/Motivation needed for Learning OLL

Hello! I currently average ( globally ) 14.8-15.2 on 3x3. I use CFOP exempt for the fact I use 2-look OLL. I don’t want to become a cuber that puts off learning OLL for so long that they never can. I struggle to learn short algs especially which sounds weird. Currently I’m at 20 something /57...
  4. TheSpeedSkewber

Could you make Pseudoslot VLS/Winter Variation?

We all know Winter Variation or VLS, the method of finishing oll with you last pair. But can you do it with a pseudo pair? Would it take the same algorithms or different ones? How do you optimise it? Would it be used?
  5. VincentCuber

Good Algorithms Thread

Ok, this might already exist, but this is just an thread for good algs. That is really all this is for. This might be in the wrong type of discussion, so move it if you need to. I hope this helps people in some way. Bye!
  6. CR4FT3RTW0CUB35

NATHANAEL'S PROGRESSION THREAD, GOING FOR SUB 20 ON 3X3, sub-5 on 2x2 and more

I recently learned F2L and I wanna get some tips to achieve sub 20 average FEEL FREE TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST (NOT TOO BRUTAL) AND SHARE WHATEVER TIPS YOU HAVE 😁
  7. A

A new use for zbls algs

What do you think about using wv algs to get easier olls? Edit: Sorry, i said wv algs, but i was thinking in wv and zbls algs
  8. melvynp

Algs trainer

Hi everyone, i'm a french developer who've made an online app to train our speed at PLL, OLL and COLL. The app look like this, and you can practice over 3 modes : Classical : You choose the perm you want in the perm list (with "select" buttons) Random : The app choose a perm randomly before...
  9. A

2 look OLL/PLL Algs

Getting into cubing. I average 2 minutes with beginner's method but I have to read off of my computer screen all of the algs for 2 look oll/pll. What would you suggest i do to learn these algs and memorize them?
  10. OtterCuber

How to find the best 2-look OLL algorithms?

Beginner here currently learning 2-look OLL and 2-look PLL. I just discovered that even the 2-look OLL algorithms differ depending on the source. How do I know which one is the "best"? I'm sure people will say some of the variance is based on finger style preferences or it depends on the flow of...
  11. patricKING

My website Speedcubism

This is going to be the official place where I discuss ideas, and update my site. Everything I have posted before have led here. The link is: shorturl.at/bejwE I also need some help in making the site. If there is somebody who would like to help, but doesn't know anything about websites, I...
  12. Solved_Cuber

i REALLY need help at 4x4!

I average around 2 min on 4x4, with my PB being 1:38. I started 4x4 2 weeks ago, after buying the YJ MGC 4x4 (i highly recomend it btw) i improved a lot. But, I have plateaued at 2 min, and I cant seem to get past that barrier. I am trying to learn 3-2-3, but I don't understand how it really...
  13. Jam88

How to practise and learn LL Algs

Hi all, couldn't find a thread for this, so decided to make my own. I will be adding more over time. Hope this helps, Jam88 P.S. Mods, if there is a megathread for this, then feel free to move it.
  14. T

Help generating OLL cases...

So, I want to get an OLL case. Besides reversing the algorithm or spamming the algorithm, is there a way I can recreate JPerm's algorithm generator on his website? How do I generate those algs? I have coding experience, so I should just need instructions.
  15. ArbishAli

OLL or PLL

Which to learn first after 4LLL? OLL or PLL.
  16. KW24

Dot OLLs ranked from worst to best.

I recently finished learning the dot olls and I personally don't find them as bad as most people think. Like some cases are really nice to execute in a solve and all of them are very useful even though they are relatively rare. So for fun I decided to rank all the dot olls from worst to best...
  17. teboecubes

4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20 / Sub-15)

18. teboecubes

4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20 / Sub-15)

19. LunarCuber

ROLL Tutorial

You may know, there are pretty much no resources for learning ROLL out there. So I decided to make a spreadsheet that teaches ROLL. If you want to request an algorithm, feel free to message me and I'll add it. I'm also doing a video series to go along with the spreadsheet, to make it easier for...
  20. teboecubes

OLL Algorithm Tier List