2 look pll

1. A

2 look OLL/PLL Algs

Getting into cubing. I average 2 minutes with beginner's method but I have to read off of my computer screen all of the algs for 2 look oll/pll. What would you suggest i do to learn these algs and memorize them?
  2. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...
  3. D

[Help Thread] F2L Discussion and Help

I have not been practicing Fridrich F2L more than a few weeks. I wrote these personal notes for helping myself out getting better. if you have any thoughts feel free to post them. my biggest problem is to spot the two pieces (looking ahead). putting them together is really intuitiv when you...
  4. Me

[Help Thread] Algorithm Memorization Discussion

At the point i am at now i guess it be about time to learn OLL, however theres 57 of them, i already know about 18 from PLLs and some memorization here and there. Now i want to learn the rest of them, right now i have notecards layed out with the pattern on one side and the alg on the back...