permutation

1. MagicVince

What does this algorithm actually do?

Hello, If you are wondering what this or that OLL actually does (in terms of permutations for instance), this website can help you: https://cube.vgreco.fr/ When I introduced myself two and half years ago I told you I was working on a website that would analyze the effects of an algorithm. For...
  2. Permutation League Announcement!

Permutation League Announcement!

3. Lorken

Favourite OLL/PLL

Mine is: R' U' R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 and for PLL: Z prem: U R' U' R U' R U R U' R' U R U R2 U' R' U What's yours?
  4. D

[Help Thread] F2L Discussion and Help

I have not been practicing Fridrich F2L more than a few weeks. I wrote these personal notes for helping myself out getting better. if you have any thoughts feel free to post them. my biggest problem is to spot the two pieces (looking ahead). putting them together is really intuitiv when you...
  5. pjk

A Collection of Algorithms

Here you can find algorithms to solve many different situations on the cube. If you have an algorithm you want to add, simply click on the link, and click on "Edit" at the top of the page, find the according case, and add it. Be sure to follow the syntax of the page before adding an algorithm...