tips

1. tetraaa

Should this Pyraminx "solve" be DNFed?

Read the whole description before posting please.
  2. V Achyuthan

Tips needed for my method (2 holes)

Hi everyone. Recently I discovered my own 3x3 method, which I think might be able to compete against other speed solving methods. I currently average sub-15 with this method. In this video I have explained how the method works - If anyone have any idea about improving on a certain steps or any...
  3. teboecubes

3 Tips For Getting Faster At The CROSS (feat. EFFORTLESS CUBER)

4. Cubingcubecuber

Cubingcubecuber YT Thread | Collin Burns OLLCP

5. teboecubes

4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20 / Sub-15)

6. teboecubes

4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20 / Sub-15)

7. C

My journey to Sub-20

Hi guys, I've been cubing for around 3 years now (2 years actively) and due to the recent pandemic, I got back into cubing! Within a few weeks I was averaging lower 20's and just a couple weeks ago, I was able to achieve sub 20! it was extremely gratifying seeing all my hard work go to use. I do...
  8. M

Creating a speedcubing group for my country

Hello I want to create a cubing group in my country I need help about how to advertise it What expenses will I face Making people join And everything in general I want to organize a competition first So I seem somewhat competent to owning this speedcubing club And advice or help will be appreciated
  9. FastCubeMaster

Advice or tips for 3x3 solves?

Here is a video I recently uploaded and I was wondering if I could get some feedback from faster cubers, Thanks (You can check out my channel as well) :P
  10. SirDuctTape

[Unofficial] SirDuctTape 3x3 AO5 30.24

97836928 Times: (34.97), 27.85, (23.05), 32.35, 30.52 Cube: Weilong V1 I Know full PLL, about 1/3 of the Olls, and 6 Colls. Please tell me what I need to do to improve. Thanks! Also, I apologize that my hand was covering up the cube most of the time, but I think It looks pretty...
  11. collinbxyz

[Cubing World] Cross to F2L Transition Tips

Here's a video I made for Cubing World including tips for improving your cross to F2L transition. Hopefully it can help some of you out. Let me know what you think!
  12. CubeorCubes

How to Sub 2 in 5x5?

Hi guys, I was wondering how can I sub 2 mins on 5x5. I currently average 2m 40s. I really want to get sub 2. Any tips? Thanks
  13. collinbxyz

[Unofficial] 9.84 NL Single 3x3 - Collin Burns

I usually don't make threads like this (I think I did it once) but I am at that point where I'm not too sure what to learn from here other than full OLL. Anyway, this isn't PB, but it's best on camera, and good for NL. I'm 12, been cubing since September 2010, so any tips at all would be great...
  14. kprox1994

[Help Thread] Lubrication Thread

I keep seeing all of these questions about lube. I think it would be good to keep lubrication questions all in one thread about where to buy and what lube to use for what cubes. Lube Types (Descriptions by Thrawst) Lubix is like UN Security Council resolutions: it's not a be all end all...
  15. N

General help to improve time needed

I've been solving the cube for about 2 years and I started with Dan Brown's method with all of the R'D'RD and I inevitably progressed to intuitive F2L, and 3 Look LL...But still my time sucks... I average 40 seconds... I have practiced all of the cases, have a good cube, tried just about every...
  16. RTh

What is necessary to be sub-10?

Hi, I've been some time stuck averaging between 17 and 20 sec. I want to get consistent sub-15 for June, but in order to get to that point, I think I need some tips. Practice is always the key in speedcubing, but that practice could give better results if you aim for specific results, or aim...
  17. Robert-Y

[Help Thread] Yau4 Discussion

I'm also now colour neutral with this method. I'll sorta show you how you can become colour neutral easily with method (if you're already CN on 333). You just need to be CN at centres and know your pairs of opposite colours. In the following examples, I will be solving a cube which uses the...
  18. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...
  19. D

[Help Thread] F2L Discussion and Help

I have not been practicing Fridrich F2L more than a few weeks. I wrote these personal notes for helping myself out getting better. if you have any thoughts feel free to post them. my biggest problem is to spot the two pieces (looking ahead). putting them together is really intuitiv when you...