zanchi

1. S

Dayan Zhanchi Tensioning

Im sorry in advance if there is already a thread about this. Im new here :P So I recently got my 2nd zanchi, and am not sure what to tension it to. First, with my first zanchi i was on a plane it piped and a piece shot back a few seats and i never found it :( I had not tensioned it and had...
  2. Ultimate Cuber

Cube Wars - Zhanchi vs Guhong

http://youtu.be/sbQmgx2ld4Q Which two cubes should battle next?
  3. Teencuber

Trading Dayan Guhong V2 No Torpedos

Trading Dayan Guhong V2 Hey guys, so I have a Dayan Guhong V2 that is stickerless and has no torpedoes. It does have a small scratch on the yellow side that has dirt inside of it, but other than that it is is very good condition. I got it Last christmas and have loved it ever since. It is...
  4. BurntTheCube

Selling/Trading White Dayan Zanchi

My first speed cube was the Zanchi but I've moved on to bigger and better cubes. Its is broken in a bit, and has a lubed core and lubed pieces. It is not tensioned. Also the stickers are chipping pretty badly but ill send a set or two of new stickers (the normal dayan/fangshi colors). Can take...
  5. 877cms

Hi from UK

Hi everyone, Recently bought my son a cube for xmas, since then I have taken to solving it myself and have learnt the beginners method. I am obsessed so I bought myself a dayan zanchi so my son could have his cube back. Just wanted to say hi before I hit the wiki to try and improve my 2:40...
  6. X

[Unofficial] Multi bld 2/2 by fcane

okay, hi i have just uploaded a video of me doing a multi bld solve ,2 cubes out of 2. method edges: m2 corners : old pochmann (need to change it but i cant lol) memorization : letters edges (one image of Person Action Object per 3 targets) audio corners, with some visual memo time ~15...
  7. Winston Yang

[Help thread] DaYan ZhanChi

Hi I recently received a Dayan Zhanchi and it is really good and I was wondering if your center caps are really loose like myns they are really loose
  8. kprox1994

[Help Thread] Lubrication Thread

I keep seeing all of these questions about lube. I think it would be good to keep lubrication questions all in one thread about where to buy and what lube to use for what cubes. Lube Types (Descriptions by Thrawst) Lubix is like UN Security Council resolutions: it's not a be all end all...
  9. WitEden

Transparent DaYan Ⅴ- ZhanChi 3x3x3 Magic Cube

DaYan Ⅴ- ZhanChi (Chinese name:展翅) Size:5.7cm material:PC This Transparent DaYan Ⅴ- ZhanChi is prototype version,not official version Mainly used Sponsorship product of the Chinese WCA Rubik's cube competition. This version has produced about 100 pcs, is absolute limited edition...
  10. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...