introduction

1. Reddison

[Member Intro] Hiya There!

Hi, My name is Julianius (nickname Jules) and I am 17. I started cubing around 13 but stopped due to a median nerve injury. About 3 months ago I finally had surgery and I finally got back into cubing after my physician gave a Rubik's Cube to test my reaction speed. Currently learning Roux for...
  2. R

[Member Intro] Hi I‘m new here

Hey guys, my name ist Philipp and I started cubing again 3 weeks ago. I already cubed 2 years ago for a few months, which helped a lot to get relatively „fast“ quickly. I currently only have a 3x3 but I ordered a 2x2, a 4x4 so im also gonna do those puzzles. And i‘m planning to get all the WCA...
  3. Qb³d

[Member Intro] Qb³d Here, The Pleasure Is Mine

I’m roughly 24 hours into this new mental adventure after really never having messed around with one before. I derived my warboard (pictured) from an amalgam of online videos, and I’m teaching myself basic CFOP for now, though the box-building techniques intrigue me for some reason. Probably...
  4. Z

[Member Intro] Hi, I am new here.

I'm new in this forum. I am really interested in 3x3 methods. My main method is CFOP. But I am using Mehta CDRLL in this time just for fun. My pb singles: 3x3: 9.00 2x2: idk but sub 1 second, 2 move solve (my second best is 1.66) 4x4: 47.78 sec I also have mega but i am really bad at this. My pb...
  5. H

[Member Intro] Hungers introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Hunger. I use cfop and average around 35 seconds. my pb is 21.56, I hope to become sub 30 very soon.
  6. ItleBittle

[Member Intro] Introduction

Hi, I’m ItleBittle, I mostly solve 3x3. My average is 56 seconds, so I’m… uhhhh… not the best. (I’m bad) I started speedcubing a year ago. I use the CFOP method. I signed up for this forum so I can get faster at cubing.
  7. S

[Member Intro] Another new member introduction

Hey fellow speedcubers! Since I am not yet sure whether I wanna go by my real name here, I'll introduce myself as Sellerie first (German for celery). I'm in my mid twenties and started speedcubing last christmas, so about one year ago. A good friend of mine (LittleLumos) introduced me to...
  8. CandrealX Cubing

[Member Intro] Hello everybody

Hey there, I am an intermediate speedcuber who averages 19.xx for an ao100 currently. I am from Chennai city which is located in Tamilnadu of India. I love all events of the WCA and have been to just one WCA comp. I currently practise 3×3, 2×2, pyraminx, megaminx and I am learning 4×4 OLL...
  9. edgymove

[Member Intro] Hey hey :3

Hey hey, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself :) I'm relatively new to speedsolving, I got a rubiks brand cube when I was around the age of 9 but I never managed to solve it and I lost it a few years later, now I started again to try my luck, my best time with the 3x3 and the CFOP...
  10. T

[Member Intro] Hello!

Hi, I’m Trey from NYC.... If you don’t care about my progress over the past year since I started solving, I’ll just tl;dr to say I solve traditional 3x3x3 using 4-Look CFOP, and I don’t plan to become competitive, because I have arthritis, so I don’t expect to ever get much below 30 seconds...
  11. D

[Member Intro] Hello Im A New Cuber UwU

Hello Everybody I’m A New Cuber And A New Person Just Learning Some Patterns Y’know That Was My Introduction See ya Later Bay UwU
  12. C

[Member Intro] Charoeth Introduction

Im Charoeth, and I'm from the USA. Many people on this server are very fast at solving the cube but right now my average is around 4 minutes. I want to learn the CFOP method but so far I'm not having a lot of luck. If anyone could suggest an easier method or message me tips to learning that...
  13. CREEPINGIRON

[Member Intro] Hello everybody!

I'm here because I just like to cube (Or any other geometric 3 dimensional shape that I can figure out). I also have been wanting to join this forum for a while and just thought why not now? So I'm here now just in case I have questions or any other reason. Have a good day everybody!
  14. M

[Member Intro] Hi guys!

I am picking up cubing again after a 7 year hiatus. Before I stopped, I have learned all OLLs and PLLs and my average was about 18 I think. Currently, my average is around 21 and am slowly getting back my old average. Here in the Philippines, cubing stuff are hard to come by. Though, online...
  15. J

[Member Intro] A New Cuber Appears!

Hey there! I'm JWinslow23. I guess I have to tell you all about me now :p I learned how to solve a Rubik's Cube with LBL a few years ago, don't remember exactly how long (and got recently dragged back into the cubing world by my girlfriend :D ). My go-to 3x3 method is CFOP, though I'm...
  16. deKassu

[Member Intro] Old time cuber, new time forum user.

Hello, my name is Kassu, i have been cubing for around 4 years now (since 4th grade) and while i have been interested in the forums, i haven't had the motivation/need to make an account, but now i have! Mainly for asking for help, looking for inspiration, admiring the community's creations...
  17. Baron1213

[Member Intro] Hello Cubers

Hi. My name is Bhavya a.k.a Baron. I am a guy. I am in 9th grade. I reside in India. I developed an interest in cubing 2 years back, but only learnt it a couple of months back. Now I average around 1:10 and my best time is 50 secs, using the Rubik's Brand I can also solve the 2x2x2 cube, for...
  18. ppugliesi

[Member Intro] Hello

Hello, cubing community. I have created the account at speedsolving.com a few days ago, but I had been using it (without an account, of course) for... six months? anyway, I just thought it would be nice to participate. So, this is supposed to be a member introduction. I am one of the scarce...
  19. Cory

Hey guys!

Hey guys, my name is Cory (amazed that this username wasn't taken yet :) ) and I live in Australia. I've only been cubing for about one month and a half now, and I average around 33 seconds with a PB of 25.34 on a 3x3 (really bad, I know). I started off with a Rubiks cube that I could barely...
  20. PixelWizard

Swiss Cuber on board :)

Hey together :) I'm Toby from Switzerland. I'm since about 1 Month a member of this forum and I love to cube! I cube since March '14 and here are my current records: Puzzle (Method): Single / Ao5 / Ao12 / Ao100 ------------------------------------------------------------------- 2x2 (Ortega)...