3x3 20 seconds

1. Q

[Member Intro] hey everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm a Bangladeshi speedcuber living in the US. I only know 3x3 but I'm hoping to learn more twisty puzzles soon (2x2, pyraminx, skewb, etc.) I average 20 seconds and I have a PB of 14.29. It is SO hard to get past that! I use the CFOP method. My main cube is the Dayan TengYun. :)
  2. Tecknet

Time To Start Again, 3x3 Sub 20, 2x2 Sub 10, and getting half decent at 4x4

I know I have another progression thread, but it didn't work out for me. Didn't really post much and I was running low on motivation to cube. So basically I took a whole month break from cubing properly, and now I'm back! The break actually helped quite a bit, I got rid of the habit of doing...
  3. Human Cuber

This is the Easiest and Luckiest 3x3 Rubik's Cube Scramble

~~~~~~~~~~ This is the EASIEST&LUCKIEST Scramble that I got so far. If you have any scramble besides of mine. Do listed out. Appreciate! Anyway, I hope you can give out some better solution to solve those scramble above. Glad Thanks! ~~~~~~~~~~
  4. Human Cuber

Best Budget 3x3 SpeedCube In 2021 | GAN356 AIR SM

Hey guys, this is one of my self opinion for listing out as one of the best Budget 3x3 in 2021. " I'm broke, not enough credits to try other cubes" Yep, do comment as much as you can! Peace.
  5. Human Cuber

I Found a New Way to Lubricate Your 3X3? || Full Setup

I FOUND a WEIRD WAY to LUBE. Do Check it out and COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK>? Feeel free to comment anything u like! tqqq Petrus hahah hope you like my thumbnail
  6. B

Need help break 19-20 second barrier [3x3]

Hello, I have been stuck at the 19-20 second barrier for a while now (5 months) and I was just wondering if anyone could give me tips on what and how I should improve. Break down CFOP Cross: 4.3 F2L: 8.3 OLL: 3.6 PLL: 3 19.2 Thanks I would appreciate help and your break downs. In...
  7. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...