modification

1. C

Cyclone Boys G4 Modifications

Hello, My G4 feels really sluggish. I am not afraid to modify a cube, so I came here. Does anyone know what could help speed it up? I just filed down each corner at about 45 degrees to help corner cutting, I don't know what they are called, and next will be the edges. I don't know what, if...
  2. Absence

Aolong V2 Mod ( For smoother turning )

Moyu Aolong v2 Cube4you mod =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Materials: - x1 Moyu Aolong V2 - x1 Cube4you red/orange core I got inspiration for this mod from Pestvic and Yu Nakajima, and I decided to try it on some more current puzzles. The reason this mod works is...
  3. Oricuber

New mod idea?

I'm considering making a mod that I thought of. It's very similar to a mastermorphix, except it's a 4-sided pyramid, like the famous Egyptian pyramids. It could be applied to any n×n×n puzzle. I was wondering whether anyone had made a mod like this previously?
  4. TheSeppomania

[Unofficial] Mirror-Morphix Solve

just did a timed solve with my handmade puzzle. i think there exist less than 5 of this cubes at the moment ;)
  5. TheSeppomania

Mastermorphix single 19.76 + mo3 24.76 UWR

everybody who get a faster time get a cookie ^^ cube: zhanchi Mastermorphix
  6. Teencuber

Megaminx 120PEM Tutorial

Hey guys! So if any of you saw the "Brutally Honest Cube Review" thread you would know one how much hate people showed, and two how much I disliked the cube. I took a lot of your suggestions to heart and did what some of you recommended me to do. I decided to make a 120PEM tutorial video, and...
  7. Lethalis1234

Rubik's Brand 3x3 Mod (INCREDIBLE)

I made a video on how to modify a Rubik's Brand 3x3. I hope you guys enjoy it :)
  8. RubiksJake

LanLan "Sepak Takraw"? 4x4 mod. No solutions exist.

This is the puzzle I have. (mine's black but exactly the same as this) Things I know: It is created by LanLan. It (i think) is called the "Sepak Takraw". It can be solved similarly to a 4x4. (which I do know how to solve) Lastly, I have searched the internet for hours upon hours hoping to find...
  9. D

How do I make my Zhanchi smoother?

I modded my zhanchi by doing the corner and edge mod but it is not smooth. i dont know what to do
  10. C

My Extended V-Cube 5 and 6 Mod

Hi, I recently found out that the Pi Mod doesn't remove all the clicking on the outer layer of the V-Cube 5, so I decided to try a new mod. This mod doesn't make the cube unstable or something like that. Please subscribe, I will make more video tutorials, and I will make a tutorial on how...
  11. MrIndianTeen

Puzzle Mod / Modding thread

Hi this will be a thread on any modded cubes you have. You can share pictures here too. I'll start w/ an "elite" I just made. Here are my mods. Keep clicking on next to see the other pics.
  12. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...