mefferts

1. MOcuber

Looking for A Ghost cube, preferably mettalic

I am looking for a ghost cube used is fine and actually preferable. If you have one and want to sell i am looking for the blue metallic ghost cube but i will settle for any of the other colors. I am also looking for the older black bodied ghost cube. If you want to contact me email me at...
  2. SnipeCube

Gear Ball For Trade

Hello, Im hoping to trade my Gear Ball puzzle for A gear cube, But I am willing to trade for other puzzles if you are interested. The gear ball is in Great condition! Thank you!
  3. D

Selling all of my cubes! Need only serious buyers

I am selling all of my cubes. I am going to college soon and will not need them. I am also wanting a new pair of shoes for school. I am sell all as a whole and would like to get $160 for them but I wold need at least $130. If you were to buy them from the store they would be worth around...
  4. A

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)?

I orderd a mefferts fisher cube on 5/13 And this is what usps says ------------------------------ Processed Through Sort Facility May 19, 2012, 12:42 pm ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Registered Mail ------------------------------ Processed Through Sort Facility May 18, 2012, 1:13 pm HONG KONG, HONG...
  5. brandbest1

New Meffert's Speedcubing Pyraminx Unboxing and First Impressions

Please subscribe!
  6. ThomasJE

[Review] Mefferts II Pyraminx

This thread is for reviews of the Meffert's II Pyraminx. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  7. Axiys

Selling Some Cubes.

I have these cubes for sale: Mefferts Bandage cube black(like new) $5 QJ Skewb black (used) $3 Type D (has stupid stickers)(like new) $3 Eastsheen 5x5 black (used, but good) $5 Mefferts 4x4 black (good, bad stickers) $15 YJ 5x5 black (like new) $12 Dayan + MF8 4x4 (new, lubixed) $17 QJ 4x4 (new)...
  8. C

Jade Club Exclusive: Oskar Van Deventer Treasure Chest Cube

9. ThomasJE

Hello!

Hello! As you guessed, I'm new. I solve the 3x3x3 cube (my record is 28.90, using a Dayan 5 Zhanchi), and I used to solve the Pyraminx (i think my record was 35.44, using an original Mefferts [I think] before I dropped it :mad:). Hopefully, I will soon get a 2x2x2 (Probably a Lubix WitTwo).
  10. antoineccantin

[Unofficial] 1:38.30 Megaminx solve (Tips?)

This solve is a bit below average, probably because of the easy cross, and the 2 Look OLL. Sory that the cube is sometimes hard to see... Any tips would be appreciated! Megaminx is a Mefferts with Mf8 colour scheme. Bonus: Scrambles: 1. (12.48) R U' L' U2 L2 R U' B2 F L2 R2 F2 R F2 D B' L'...
  11. Hovair

[Review] QJ 5x5x5

This thread is for reviews of the QJ 5x5x5. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the puzzle: What...
  12. ThePokeCuber21

What's wrong with Mefferts?

I recently went to mefferts.com to see what variety of puzzles they have and I noticed that about 80% of their items were out of stock. Is there something wrong with mefferts.com?
  13. smackledorf

Pyraminx Poll 2

Ahaha this time time the Mefferts II(again), the QJ with tiles(again), and the DX Pyra.
  14. cubestack

Buying Cubes in Hong Kong

Hey everyone! I will be visiting Hong Kong for a week on 22 Dec, and I was wondering if I could purchase any cubes while I am there. Because a number of shops do ship from Hong Kong, such as mefferts, so I was wondering if anyone living there or anyone who knows can advise me regarding this...
  15. loverthehater

Which Pyraminx Should I Buy???

Hey! I am looking at some pyraminxes like the QJ and the Mefferts. Which one is better or if you know a better one please tell me THANKS! ;) Btw i'm also buying a pyramorphix and a pyrastar! should i get mefferts on those 2?
  16. TK 421

How to make Mefferts 5x5 THE BEST+Screw problem fixed

Ok, because it is old 5x5 mech and pre-lube with a gooey Mefferts lube (but a very even coating) you must clean it. remove caps adjust tension Lube and break in. here's the problem with screw/core the screw unwinds itself. go to home depot or other hardware store. buy the most EXPENSIVE...
  17. loverthehater

Pyraminx HELP PLEASE!

Heeeey! I've posted this question like 2 times now and the only thing i've gotten was a mefferts... is that the best or is there better? :confused:(please not the russian, i don't like the smallness of it :p) other unrelated note, a 2x2 eastsheen is being shipped out here... What do you think of...