speed cube

1. Human Cuber

The Most Budget VS the Most Expensive 3X3 Speedcube

Thinking about how well can a self-magnetic speedcube perform, compare to Gan356 Air SM
  2. B

Torque on Conventional Cubes

Hello, I am a student doing a robotics project, you guessed it, a Rubik's cube solver! The device will user linear solenoids to press grasping claws, rotated by steppers or servos, onto the cube faces. Two questions: -Does anyone know the torque required to turn the face of a standard Rubik's...
  3. M

MagicCubeShop.com (MCS) - Speed Cube at unbeatable prices. Try now!

Welcome to try to buy from us. Limited 50 orders per day, as we are new. We just want to save your money. Some cube list QiYi Valk4 M(Standard or strong) 29.95usd Save you 10dollar. GAN 356X Stickerless (IPG V5) 45.95USD MoYu Weilong GTS3 M 24.99USD MoYu AoSu GTS2M 29.95USD MoYu AoChuang...
  4. cubetwister

Funs ShuangRen The New Year's edition

5. BrokenZhanchi17

Should I Get The Fangshi Shuang Ren?

I heard about a new cube called the fangshi shuang ren. I watched a very detailed review on it, and it seems like the perfect 3x3 for me. I'm just worried that if i buy it, it won't be as great as people say it is, plus i dont have any lube, so i usually try to make whatever i get in the box...
  6. E

[Review] MoYu WeiLong 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the MoYu WeiLong 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  7. N

[Unofficial] 3x3 in 17.36

Someone could do the reconstruction please?? Scramble: D F2 R2 D' B2 R2 L2 U B2 L2 D' R B L2 B2 F R2 U2 F' R2 L U I know i had a U-perm and this OLL. My algs: U-Perm: R2 U’ R’ U’ R U R U R U’ R OLL: F R’ F’ R U R U’ R
  8. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...