• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lawrence Spring Open 2015 (Kansas, USA)

WCA
2013BARK01
Bump lol
I look back at my goals and think "what nub i was" (Partly because I sucked, and partly because I never even said what I got)

Wow, the competition is in only 3 days. I'm getting pretty excited.
My goals:
2x2: Sub 5 single, Sub 7 average, make the second round? 4.65 single, 5.78 average, made second round by 0.21 seconds
3x3: Sub 15 single, Sub 17 average, make the second round. lol sub 12 single 11.90, 15.03 average, made second round by 1.06 seconds
4x4: Wait... there is no 4x4. :(
5x5: Sub 165 single, Sub 180 average Uhh what is with the condensed seconds... anyway "145.00" single and "156.14" average lol
Pyraminx: Sub 10 single, Sub 15 average If you really want to know how badly I failed, just check my WCA page. lol
Skewb: Sub 15 single, Sub 20 average 13.75 single, 17.07 average
OH: Lol why didn't I sign up for that in advance?
6x6: You could have tried...

Yeah, I'm only doing 56 you liar events. It will still be fun though. I'm not doing 6x6 because I suck at it and I would barely (maybe not even) make the hard cutoff.

Okay, I wouldn't be bumping this but I'm wondering when the next one will be announced. Sorry if I sound super anxious but I haven't been to a competition in like 5 months and I'm kinda annoyed... (meh we go on vacation at EXACTLY the wrong time: this and this and this and this)

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bump lol
I look back at my goals and think "what nub i was" (Partly because I sucked, and partly because I never even said what I got)

Okay, I wouldn't be bumping this but I'm wondering when the next one will be announced. Sorry if I sound super anxious but I haven't been to a competition in like 5 months and I'm kinda annoyed... (meh we go on vacation at EXACTLY the wrong time: this and this and this and this)

I know Zach was trying to do one this fall. I know he was having issues getting a delegate that could come. November 7th is when I have mine so mark your calendar!