• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Feliks Zemdegs 9.21 3x3x3 average

James Ludlow

Premium Member
WCA
2009LUDL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Harris Chan got 7.33 today

Very nice Harris.

I truely believe you have opened the floodgates now Faz.

You've proven sub 10 is possible in competition, and there are a few that have come close. Hopefully now they will. The likes of Harris, Erik, Thomas, Matts, Rowe, Piti. And I do hope Breandan (I'm a bit biased here).

Like Ton has said "there is no speed limit only mental blocks". You have removed that.

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Harris Chan got 7.33 today

Very nice Harris.

I truely believe you have opened the floodgates now Faz.

You've proven sub 10 is possible in competition, and there are a few that have come close. Hopefully now they will. The likes of Harris, Erik, Thomas, Matts, Rowe, Piti. And I do hope Breandan (I'm a bit biased here).

Like Ton has said "there is no speed limit only mental blocks". You have removed that.

I'm afraid Breandan hasn't solved a single cube since Christmas (excluding the unofficial hungarian thing this weekend), and shows no sign of really getting back into it...

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Feliks, you most definitely have balls. With so much hype surrounding how you would perform today you most definitely exceeded most expectations. You earned major respect points. You're a badass, Feliks.

Tyson

WCA
2004MAOT02
What is it about these solves that makes them so baller? The turning rate doesn't really seem astounding... I mean, compared to let's say, Rowe Hessler. But it really does seem that there is absolutely no delay in between any of the steps. Is that why it's so fast? Rowe probably has a faster TPS peak, but I think there's definitely more delay in between his steps.

Color neutral wins.