• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Void Cube Discussion

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
An interesting 2gen sequence (ignore the centers):
M U' M' U M' U M' U' M

A variation which only affects the E centers:
M U' M' U M' u M' u' M

And finally, a void parity:
M U' M' U M' U M' U' R U R' U' M U R U' R'
<3 qq

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not going to watch the video but I have seen a commercial for it. Rubik's should not be allowed to sell a **** cube that was invented by someone else more then 20 years ago and sell it for a **** of an expensive price.

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not going to watch the video but I have seen a commercial for it. Rubik's should not be allowed to sell a **** cube that was invented by someone else more then 20 years ago and sell it for a **** of an expensive price.

Just so you know, this version was also invented by the person who made the original void cube.

O

Owen

20 years? I don't think the void cube was invented any earlier than 2006 or 2007.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you have a 3x3x3 that you can remove the centre caps off, you have a void cube. And the Rubik's void cube has a very strange color scheme. I did buy a Lan Lan Void Cube about two years ago with a color scheme just as wierd as the Rubik's one. But an order of 3x3x3 stickers from Cubesmith got my Void Cube into its conventional color scheme, just like any other 3x3x3 cube.

Zubon

Yep, this was made with the permission of Mr. Okamoto who invented the original void cube.