• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Tutorial for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 mobile app

I am planning on making a tutorial for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 mobile app and was wondering if anyone wanted a tutorial. If so, post here. I currently am the record holder of fewest moves for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5.

thayneq

I am planning on making a tutorial for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 mobile app and was wondering if anyone wanted a tutorial. If so, post here. I currently am the record holder of fewest moves for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5.

I was thinking about making a tutorial for this also! I notice that you are ranked number 1 and I am ranked number 2 ;-)

I can breeze through the 5x5, but the 4x4 is causing me some serious headaches if I run into the 4x4 PLL parity. I've tried dozens of various combinations and can't find an algorithm that repeatably solves it without disturbing the inner 2x2 cube.

Any ideas??