• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Great App for forums

Pixel 6

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't remember where I saw the ad, but I came across an app called "tapatalk".

It's a few bucks in the app store, and can be used on a pretty large amount of forums, speedsolving being one of them.

Easy to log in with. Has a security pass option for secure logins. Let's you log in with your username or as a guest. Search function and navigation work well. Tons of other stuff.

I'm using it to do this post.

So, if you're looking for a good app to browse all (all the ones I frequent) forums, check it out.

Here's a screenshot I took while typing this:

- Pixel -

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330071094.785797.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330071094.785797.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Pixel 6

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oops lol. Wrote it down wrong... Editing my first post to correct.

Thanks for catching that. Do you use it? If so, what do you think?

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
Oops lol. Wrote it down wrong... Editing my first post to correct.

Thanks for catching that. Do you use it? If so, what do you think?

I don't use it often. I prefer to just view the full site in the browser, though if I am in an area with no 3g/4g data, I will either use that or the mobile site due to being less bandwidth intensive.

Edit: I should note, however, that I use it on android. I don't know anything about iphone/ipad.