• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pretty Bad Popping Experience

Moike

Usually I stay pretty quiet on the forums but this was just a bad experience. For the past few days I've been thinking about hypothetical situations where a cube pop would just suck and one of em that I came up with just happened to me.

So there I was in the bathroom with my pvc megaminx trying to keep myself occupied. Now the only way I've been able to keep it at a decent turn resistance is to keep it pretty loose but obviously that just made the thing poppy. Now right as I was thinking "imagine if it happened rig-" Pop. and one piece falls into the toilet.

(this is the fun part)

pretty crappy huh?

the entire megaminx is now just a waste

a perfectly good puzzle down the drain

I guess I just have to wipe away the pain

bbplaya7821

lol that stinks

so did you take the peice out or as you eluded to in the last part, throw away which would be pretty stupid..

N

nitrocan

Unless there was "something" in the toilet, I'd just get it out and clean it.

deco122392

Usually I stay pretty quiet on the forums
Quiet indeed. With that post you're up to zero, somehow.

Posts in off topic do not increase post count. Hence I don't feel guilty making a post that doesn't talk about the thread topic.
On topic: cube less on the toilet...

but thats were some of the best ideas arise!! lol or just keep the cube a safer distance away from the toilet and you should be ok ;)