• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT: now hosted at garron.us; v0.9.3 out

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
gnehzr.net will probably be down for a while.

Jeremy has asked me to host CCT, so the CCT site is now at
It will remain there indefinitely, unless Jeremy decides he wants to do something else.

Also, version 0.9.3 of CCT is out, and it can be found on the site (it has a few minor changes).

----------

Edit (Jan. 14, 2012): The new page is at
See this post.

Last edited:

KubeKid73

Hmm... This doesn't work for me. I extract the zip, but when I run the file, the pic comes up, then disappears and nothing happens. That happened with the last version that I had, 0.9.2.

KubeKid73

It was working with the old version once, but then it stopped, and I thought the new version would work, but it didn't. And I don't know how to run it from the command line because I'm using Windows right now, and I only know how to in Linux... :(

SimonWestlund

WCA
2008WEST02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I go into winrar and start it, then a picture of lots of cubes comes and right after that a window saying:

Couldn't start CCT!
CCT 0.9.3 Sun Feb 22 21:17:22 CET 2009
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\DELL\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI84.031\profiles\defaults.properties
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\DELL\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI84.031\guiLayouts

What's OS?

hr.mohr

WCA
2007CHRI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I go into winrar and start it, then a picture of lots of cubes comes and right after that a window saying:

Couldn't start CCT!
CCT 0.9.3 Sun Feb 22 21:17:22 CET 2009
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\DELL\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI84.031\profiles\defaults.properties
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\DELL\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI84.031\guiLayouts

What's OS?

Simon, I think you should unpack it to a directory on your harddrive before you start it.