• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What should I get/make?

KubeKid73

I have a 3x3, 3x3x5, 4x4, Megaminx, and a Magic. What is the next puzzle that I should get, and be sure to post a video of it. Try to list about 3 if you can, and try not to post one that someone else has already posted.

KubeKid73

I would, but I don't feel like regular cubes, and I don't really like the Pyraminx. I was thinking about the Square-1, or any Fisher puzzle, but there's so many. I feel like one that's more compact and maybe round. (That's why I got the Megaminx, but it was less round and bigger than I expected. :p)

KubeKid73

Its really fun, but I can't believe that I was an idiot and didn't research anything and got a Chinaminx. Get a Mefferts one.