• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubers on Skype

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was having a fun little chat with a cuber friend over Skype and got to wondering how many users here have a Skype account. So if you have a Skype account, please feel free to post your username up so we may spam you with Skype calls and chats and stuff.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
I'm shelchang on Skype, but you probably have to beep me on gtalk or AIM or something else if you want to Skype, because I'm never on.

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
@GaroMaster1337: Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a look out for those little icons.

I've added most of the people who have posted here and even had a little conference call with three others cubers(Hi Tyler, Grinta, and Sarah!) just a few days ago. I'm surprised more people don't have Skype as it is a cool way to communicate.

jay123

i was asked to shoot an add for skype i had to solve the cube oh and 2H but the only show my arms, there was a grandma (OH) and a boy(2H) and they were racing over skype, and the grandma wins , keep an eye out on the website (skype.com) the add should be up within 2 weeks.

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
i was asked to shoot an add for skype i had to solve the cube oh and 2H but the only show my arms, there was a grandma (OH) and a boy(2H) and they were racing over skype, and the grandma wins , keep an eye out on the website (skype.com) the add should be up within 2 weeks.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I'll definitely keep a look out for that.

jay123

I missed a day of school to come and cube on film for a day, and best of all i got paid!