• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What's the difference?

Regisiew

alright i just recently went to rubik's.com since i was planning on getting a DIY. but then i saw something else. does anyone know the difference between the DIY, assembly cube, and blank cube kit?

Regisiew

okay im not asking about a blank cube any more. heres the question

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RUBIK'S DIY CUBE AND THE RUBIK'S ASSEMBLY CUBE ( THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT CUBES AND DIFFERENT PRODUCTS ON THE SITE ) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?!?!

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RUBIK'S DIY CUBE AND THE RUBIK'S ASSEMBLY CUBE ( THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT CUBES AND DIFFERENT PRODUCTS ON THE SITE ) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?!?!
The assembly cube = a DIY (Do it yourself) as in you can adjust the tension to make it tighter or loser.

a rubiks DIY IS A RUBIKS ASSEMBLY CUBE! !!!! :mad:

Regisiew

if you go to their site there are 2 different cubes and they are different prices and look very different, they're obviously not the same