• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Turn a Rubik's Junior Cube (2x2) to a 2x2x2 cube for 6 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoot1510

WCA
2009TOLO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You will need:

Rubik's Junior Cube (2x2x2)
2x2x2 cubesmith stickers(or Tiles)

Step 1: Buy a Rubik's Junior and Stickers
Rubik's Junior: Simple, all you have to do is buy it at toys r us, or any other toy store.

Stickers: Go to cubesmith.com. Next, you click on stickers. Then click on rubik's 2x2x2 stickers. Choose any kind of replacment, Then Buy It.

Step 2: Replacing your stickers

First, Peel off the stickers from the Junior Cube(2x2x2). Second, replace the stickers you brought from cubesmith.
After you replace it, your done, you just made a 2x2x2 cube under $10.

Optional: You can break in the cube and/or lube it.:cool::cool::cool:

P.S: This is my best English I can do. Please comment if you like this How to. Sorry, There a problem I forgot to put $10 instead of $6.

Last edited:

MistArts

2x2 into a 2x2x2? I didn't get the guide at all. Is the CubeSmith stickers suppose to increase it by a dimension?

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
Good, but stickers don't make a cube. I was thinking it'd be a mod (screws, springs, glue, sanding, cutting, the works).

shoot1510

WCA
2009TOLO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

happa95

WCA
2008HAKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
2x2 into a 2x2x2? I didn't get the guide at all. Is the CubeSmith stickers suppose to increase it by a dimension?

gI'm sorry, I forgot It pose to be For thread: turn a rubik junior 2x2x2 to a regular 2x2x2 under $10\

It how I copy the word from http://www.rubiks.com/Shop/Products/Rubiks%20Junior%20Cube.aspx

Changing the stickers doesn't make anything but maybe the feel/look of the stickers better. The inside mechanism will remain the same...

shoot1510

WCA
2009TOLO01
YouTube
Visit Channel

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there anyone at your school (I know one of your friends goes to these forums) that will help you perfect your English?

Apparently, you can speak it much better than you type it, but refuse to type better... anyone helping you out?

riffz

WCA
2009HOLT01
YouTube
Visit Channel

gI'm sorry, I forgot It pose to be For thread: turn a rubik junior 2x2x2 to a regular 2x2x2 under $10\

It how I copy the word from http://www.rubiks.com/Shop/Products/Rubiks%20Junior%20Cube.aspx

Define "regular".

I believe he means that you can buy a junior cube (http://www.rubiks.com/Shop/Products/Rubiks Junior Cube.aspx) for less than the regular 2x2, then buy cubesmith stickers and replace the junior stickers, hence saving you money.

However, they both cost the same, so maybe they charge less for junior cubes in his local store?

MistArts

Define "regular".

Sorry for mispell too

It's not misspelled.

shoot1510

WCA
2009TOLO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Status
Not open for further replies.