• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How long ,after I switch to cross on bottom, will it take before I see improvements in my times?

If you're expecting a dramatic improvement, you're going to be disappointed. You may make a second or two, but that is about it.

Yeah I realize that. My problem is that I am averaging 26 an I switched to cross on bottom and I am now averaging 30 again. I want to know how long before it's back to normal.

You could gradually switch, go from cross on top, to cross on side, to cross on bottom.

Cross on side probably wouldn't help. It might take 1-2 weeks for you to get used to it.

PEZenfuego

Hmmm...now I get to choose between the C and a purple C4Y. Which would you choose (I laugh at the color scheme on that C lol)

CL_Pepsi

Hmmm...now I get to choose between the C and a purple C4Y. Which would you choose (I laugh at the color scheme on that C lol)

That color scheme is correct.... Btw go for type c I have one from deal extreme it's really smooth and fast on tight settings.

PEZenfuego

That color scheme is correct.... Btw go for type c I have one from deal extreme it's really smooth and fast on tight settings.

Okay thanks...but red doesn't go next to orange. At least not in Western or Japanese CS.

Last edited:

CL_Pepsi

Okay thanks...but red doesn't go next to orange. At least not in Western or Japanese CS.

Oops thats wrong i saw BOY but didn't notice red was next to orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.